*Chapter 5 - Friends to Lovers*

***MATURE CONTENT WARNING!!!  THIS CONTENT NOT SUITABLE FOR THOSE UNDER  18***

We filled out the pre-bond counseling sheet, the goal sheet, and required course registration forms. Then we filled out our bdsm inventory and filled out the registration to join one of the clubs. The entire time butterflies danced in my stomach. I was going to be bonded to this amazing man I have called my friend since I started talking. Even though my own father kicked me out, his father and mother took me in. He wasn't trying to dominate my decisions or my life and aside from being affectionate and intimate he wasn't treating me any differently or like I was less.

I felt something new deep inside as I watched him. It was beyond appreciation. It was deeper than lust. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips against his dark warm skin peppering him with small kisses. He groaned softly and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Tee, what are you doing?"

"I can't love on you?" I asked kissing my way up his neck to his jaw.

"You can...but-"

"Then shut up." I pressed my lips to his in a hungry kiss. I dominated his mouth at first then he took control. He stood, lifting me from the chair and carried me to the bed, our lips still connected. He gently laid me down, and it wasn't until my head hit the pillow that he pulled away. He began licking, sucking, and biting on my neck. I moaned knowing he was going to leave hickeys all over. I pulled his shirt over his head and my fingers danced over his chest and firm abs. I hissed and tugged on his nipples making him moan as he cupped my balls through my jeans. He lifted my shirt over my head as I sucked and licked his dark nipples.

"Damn, baby." His lips latched onto my sensitive pink nipples and a high pitched sound came out of me making us both stop. I slapped my hand over my mouth and stared at him with wide grey eyes. A devious smile lit up his face. Oh no. I know this look.

"Lorde..." I warned.

His smile widened.  "Oh, baby. That was sexy as fuck!"

"Lorde-Ay!" My back arched off the bed as his lips latched onto the left nipple while his hand squeezed the other. I bit down on my hand to muffle the embarrassing sound. He grabbed both my hands and pinned them to my sides as he switched to the other nipple. My dick was rubbing painfully against my jeans and I wanted to let it out so badly. I started rubbing against him as my moans filled the room.

"L-Lorde, p-please."

He let up and undid my pants. He tugged them and my underwear off then ran his index finger down the prominent vein in my shaft. My body shuddered at his touch.

His voice deepened as he took in my naked body. "In the bedroom call me daddy."

I rolled my eyes. Was this bastard serious right now?  There was no way I was about to submit right now.  We've been friends and teammates for years.  

"As if-Lorde!" I bolted upright as he painfully gripped my dick in his hands. He wasn't playing. The look in his eyes screamed dom. He raised an eyebrow and I instantly backed down lowering my eyes from his. "Sorry," I mumbled.

He didn't let go. "Sorry what?"

Shit!  This side of him was sexy as fuck. My dick twitched in his hand. I traced his jaw line and looked at those juicy lips of his as I licked my lips. "Daddy. I'm sorry, daddy."