1. Me and my emotions for books

Crying.

This is what I was doing by the time I finished the book Allegiant. why would they do this to the main character!?!? she was my favorite kick-butt girl!

I wiped my tear away and already started to plan the next book I was going to read. I'm proud to say that I'm a book-a-Holic. I read everyday, I read because I want to get away and read other peoples life stories. I got up from my bed to stretch. I had been sitting in the same position for hours. I yawn, I need to eat soon before I pass out from lack of food.

Well this is the part were I introduce myself so I'm just going to say it. I have social Anxiety which is a struggle for me. I have to take meds in order to help calm my anxiety down. I didn't start to develop the symptoms until I was 5, the only people who know are my parents and my brother. My sister choose not to be involved with my life. She never once showed up to my doctors appointments, so she was left in the dark.

My full name is Lacey Dev Love, yep my last name is Love. I guess that could fit my personality because I'm not about violence anyway.

I walk downstairs with my poem notebook. I bring my notebook everywhere with me, it's like my life alert.

When I get downstairs I see my brother Nick and his friend Dylan on the couch screaming at the T.V.

"Dude come on he could have caught that football!" Dylan shakes his head in frustration. Nick nods his head in agreement.

"Yeah it just slipped right through his hands." Nick said. I quickly walked to the kitchen not wanting to be seen. My brother was never mean to me, but Dylan wasn't too fund of me. As I was getting an apple and yogurt I overheard my sister with Nick and Dylan.

"Hey Dylan." she purred out. I'm not sure if she thought that was attractive, but it wasn't. at least not to me it wasn't.

"Hey Mali, you coming to the party with us tonight?" Dylan asked. I eased my way out with the apple and yogurt. unfortunately for me Mali saw me.

" Yeah of course I'll be going to the party. what about you Lacey?" she looked over at me, I tensed up. she did that on purpose. they all were now aware that I was here. Dylan instantly had a scowl on his face.

"Um....... uh, i um......... I'm not going." I stutter. Mali was sitting on Dylan's lap, she snickered.

"Of course your not. you're probably going to stay cooped up in your room reading." she chuckled. Ouch, that was offensive.

"*cough* nerd *cough*" Dylan smirked. I was angry with them, just because I wanted to read. doesn't make me a nerd.

"Well at least I'll get somewhere in life!" I sneered. then I rushed upstairs with my food. I sat on my bed with my poem notebook and decided to write.

~Pained red door~

Pain is like a red door.

Painting the door red.

Opening the door to suffer.

Close the door to heal.

Break the door to stop.

Fix the door to start over.

Pain is like a red door.

I breathe in and out, then I close the notebook. my eyes start to tear up. I decided to call my best friends so they can come over and cheer me up. I had two best friends.

There was Sophie who was blonde and 5'3' and had the most rare violet eyes she was not really fat but she did have a little baby fat I guess. she was a ballet dancer and dancing was her life.