Found

- Roxanne Grey - 

* Three Weeks Later * 

I'm hungry.

Like really hungry.

Pierce is an asshole, this I know, if I didn't I'd be an idiot—so why would I think otherwise? Well after hearing him talk about his past, I thought maybe I'm slowly getting on his good side. Then I angered him by cursing him out when he spoke badly of Damien, so he did something that no man other than Damien Black is allowed too.

He told me to suck his...sigh...his manhood.

It gets worse, when I refused, he pulled it out and then demanded I do it or else. Of course I refused, I'll always refuse doing that it's not his territory. But, Pierce doesn't take no for an answer, which made him force it into my mouth. 

No man gets away with shit like that, NO MAN.

So I bit it, with all my power and basked in his painful groans of agony. Nothing could compare to the delirium I felt hearing this asshole in pain, nothing.

Bad move on my part though, because he not only whipped me until I bled and cried more tears than I thought could exist inside of me; but he hasn't fed me in a week and all I've been getting is water. Now I'm laying on this bed, tied up, with several bruises and a black eyes—yes he fucking punched me in the face! I'm hungry, beat up, and tied up.

I'm done.

I'm fucking done with this shit.

I'm done being controlled by this asshole, I'm done waiting on Damien and dad, I am fucking DONE WITH IT ALL! So it's my turn, my turn to find out how to get me out of here, my turn to be in charge of what do, my fucking turn to live how I want! I've been planning on my escape ever since he stopped feeding me. It's not much but it's the only thing I got, and I'm fucking okay with it.

And in exactly twelve hours, I'll get it going, Roxanne Grey your going to get out of here. No-Matter-Fucking-What.

Just wait world, The Troublemakers coming back.

*****

* The Next Day *

Alright, today is the day and I'm not taking no for a fucking answer. No fear, no backing out, and no begging—unless it has something to do with the plan. Pierce will walk through that locked door any second now, and I must prepare myself.

One thing I've learned, is that not only is Pierce an asshole—but he's also a man. A man with needs. I've seen the effects I have on him, and if I push him to the edge I'll get the results I want. 

So I squeezed my eyes, and started the plan the best way I could.

Since I'm tied up I can't touch myself or get riled up like I want, so I'll have to use the memories I have with Damien or make up something. Anything, to get me where I need to be.

Come on brain, work.

"Fuck—" Yes, there's no mistaking it. That's Damiens velvety voice.

But I need to take it up a notch. 

"Baby, fuck me, you look so sexy."

Perfect, he's sleepy, his voice is always so much more rougher and huskier when he is. It's like sex for my ears.