Being Claimed By His Box

No word in the English vocabulary can describe the emotions I'm feeling as I look into those deep-jade eyes. Am I happy? Sad—Angry? These past few weeks I've gone through so much just to not have this moment right now. And at this very moment I'm pissed at myself for making such an idiotic decision.

For an entire month I've done things like dye my hair, sneak out of my house, get in major trouble by the teachers. I've even started seeing Logan, which is the worse decision I've ever made because he's an abusive-drinker. He's forced me into bed with him multiple times this month and I'm a moron for thinking he would eventually stop. 

He won't, and I know it.

Dad's been worried about me to the extreme lately, he's been at school several times discussing my behavior and seeing no improvement. I've never been this bad before, why they haven't expelled me yet is beyond me. 

Then there's Damien, the man I've been taking all my inner frustrations out on. He's brought home women every day. Sleeps with them, and sends them away. Even the blond with grey eyes, Donna, has come over multiple times for sex. It's not fair that Damien let's them in, let's them touch him, and let's them go inside his bed! 

Whereas I, went to his house and was teased by him only to be thrown out because of Donna. Fucking asshole. There's things I don't show people, and that's weakness. The fact that he saw it angers me with a million furies that can't be put out. 

Now he has the odacity to look at me with such dominance, with so much control that I feel like my legs will cave in any second. 

"Roxanne." Damien breathes out.

Every sane bone in my body told me to go the hell home, but those were outweighed from the reckless bones. The ones that told me to stay, to drown in those riveting eyes of his. I deserve to be stared at with such want, I fucking deserve it.

My mouth was dry, and I couldn't do anything but stare in shock.

However, that didn't stop Damien from destroying the distance between us with slow and steady steps. Every inch closer he got, the more my breaths shortened. Soon I'd be out of breath, but it's worth it to see him so close up and personal.

When he got about a hush away from me Damien stopped. Temptations to run my hands all over him began to eat me up and it took everything in me to hold back. 

I cringed "Please," Then whispered "go away."

"No," His right hand landed on my shoulder, and slid down to my wrist "you're coming with me."

My body went into want mode "Damien...please."

His grip tightened "Roxanne, you're coming with me." 

Marshmallow was waiting patiently at the door, "I need to go home, Marshmallows...waiting."

"Fine," He huffed and I felt his breath over my skin "we'll open the door, put him inside, then you come home with me." 

How could I deny such an invite? There's nothing more I want to do than to be with him in his embrace. I need it, I fucking deserve it. So without hesitation Damien pulled me with him to the door of my house, and as soon as I opened the door Marshmallow ran in. Then Damien quickly closed the door.

Within seconds I was being dragged towards his house and once the door closed behind us—so did our distance. Damien wasn't kissing me but our lips were a whimper away, and I had an urge to arch my head towards his. He didn't allow it and instead of accepting my kiss he backed away from it.