Mirror, Mirror, On His Wall...Who Is The Ugliest Of Them All?

- Roxanne Grey - 

 *Two Weeks Later*

Have you ever felt like the purpose of your life is slowly depleting? 

Well right now, I am.

I've had moments before this where I felt down, but never to the point where I just didn't want to live. This isn't because of being tied up and trapped in a dark room either. It's the guilt—the guilt of losing myself to...to another man who is not Damien.

Everyday I look foward to Pierce's visits, even when he's angry. I've started to crave any sort of attention from him that'll end the lonely and dark feeling inside of me. It's even gotten to the point where I ask for him to be here, for him to touch me—luckily the little sanity inside of me stops him before he goes to far but it's still bad.

Do I have Stockholms Syndrome...?

Damiens face is starting to blur, sometimes I can't even remember what he looks like. I'm not even worried about my dad anymore and if he's even healthy. If he were in the hospital right now and I knew of it, I probably...wouldn't even care..

I don't even want to leave anymore. 

That's not healthy...not at all.

Thinking about the life outside of these walls that I used to have, is troubling and the only escape I get is being here against my will. I wonder sometimes that if he ever released me...would I refuse and stay? What's the point anymore, Damiens probably found some new hoe to sleep with or contacted Donna again.

Before I dated him he was a player and couldn't keep his stuff inside of his pants for longer than a day. What makes me think he'd actually wait for me? When there's no sign of me getting found or rescued anytime soon.

So why should I care about him anymore?

—Because you love him.

No...No I don't...

—Dont' deny it, you're in love with Damien. 

I'm...not...

—Then why are you crying? 

"Damien..." I weeped. "It hurts so much...so much..."

*****

Pierce brought in some dinner for me, it was a burger and fries. As I ate the food, he watched me closely. He must've noticed how dead I must be right now, and that even food can't help me feel alive again. I wasn't even hungry, what I really wanted was for him to do something to me already. Drown all the misery inside of me already, even if he isn't Damien.

I don't care if he even whips me, as long as it's coming from him.

Only taking a few bites out of my burger, and munching on a few fries, I placed the plate down and looked into Pierces eyes. 

He never looks at me with nothing but coldness, I've come to terms with that all I am to him is revenge and y'know what I'm okay with that.

"You done?" He asked.

I looked at him, my eyes heavy. "What happened that was so bad...that you'd do this to...me?"

Pierce was silent, but broke the silence to say. "Your father did something unforgivable to my sister, and until he experiences the pain I felt—she felt, then I'll release you."