My Guilty Pleasure

My Guilty Pleasure

 ~THE HEARTBREAKER (Damien Black)~

Exactly five week's has passed since what I'd like to call Damien Black's Mistake Of The Year has happened. And in what has been a month, I've noticed a dramatic change in Roxanne Grey's; behavior, look's, and attitude.

Here's how this change progressed over these weeks:

Week 1:

Roxanne cut three times, and when she did show up, it was ten minutes before class ended. 
So basically, I barely saw her.

Trouble-making: She threw my teacher's edition textbook out the window after class.

Week 2: 

She dyed her hair blonde. Like, barbie-doll blonde. Ew.
Her attendance went up, at least she showed up the entire week and fifteen minutes before class ended.

Trouble-making: She carved 'I fucking hate D. B.' on her desk, which happens to be my initials. Hilarious.

Week 3: 

Black hair now, much better, but still missing the dark-caramel strands.
Showed up to class Tuesday, skipped the rest of the week.

Trouble-making: She wrote 'Go fuck yourself' on her exam. Which was a ludicrous move since she got a hundred on the test. To bad.

Week 4: 

Thanksgiving break.
Which doesn't apparently mean anything to her.

Trouble-making: Found dog shit on my front steps, who am I kidding? Found it—I stepped in it.

Week 5: 

Dark-caramel hair is back!
An older gentleman walks inside the school with Roxanne, must be her father.

Trouble-making: None, she didn't show up.

While this was going on in the day, I took my aggravations out in the night-time. I've been bringing over women like no tomorrow, everyday there was someone in my bed trying to relieve these inner frustrations. Things have gotten so bad I've even reverted back to old habits; such as smoking and drinking. Why am I so vexed?

When the other women didn't come over for an aggressive one-night-stand, Donna came to visit and did what they would do. Except instead of an expensive dinner and sweet-talking, I had to actually have a conversation with her. Don't get me wrong Donna's not boring or anything, I just have no tolerance for hearing about her problems when mine seem to be getting worse by the millisecond

Then to top it all off after sex, Donna would ask questions—personal questions stuff that made me even more perplexed than before. Like "When's the last time you talked to Tristan? Before I left he always used to ask where you were." and "Didn't you want to become a lawyer? Why're you a teacher?". Hearing these inquiries constantly asked all the time makes me question myself too.

What happened to that guy I used to be?—Clearly I know the answer to that, why even feel any type of anguish over it. This was my choice, no one else's. For the well-being of me; her, and any other vitcims of the old me.