Almost Is Never Enough

~THE HEARTBREAKER (Damien Black)~

I've fucked up plenty of times in my life to know when it's bad, and when it's really bad. Today in particular is one of those days my mom would literally try to smack some sense into me. This is the most reckless move I have made since moving here, and that was exactly the lifestyle I told myself to stay away from.

Inviting Roxanne Grey, the troublemaker of our school to my house for detention is a, as my brother would say "Dumbass move". Donny literally would kick my ass until next year if he ever knew about what's been going on with me and Roxanne. Especially since she's my student. It'll be impossible to get myself out of that situation.

Getting out of my car I spotted Roxanne standing in-front of her house. Our eyes instantly met each others and it became transparent why this box is so fucking infatuated with her. It's her eyes. Those pair of beautiful amber's are cunning, fierce,and they radiate the strong-will of a fighter. Someone who won't give in easily, who's resistant to control. 

That's why the box is so fond of her, under all of that trouble-making masking is a girl who is willing to surrender herself to someone completely. Someone who needs to be taught a lesson on obeying, to give in and listen to every command I give her. And yes, from me and no one else. 

Although I'm going by instinct it doesn't mean I'm correct, challenges were never my strong suit so it's hard to determine if she's just naturally like that. Or if she really hates me. There's one thing I do know though and that's when that fucking box wants something it'll find a way to get it.

As soon as it opens the Damien I worked so hard to be, the one who restarted his life because of the very past locked inside that box. He'll be to far-gone to get back again. It'll be nearly impossible to come back after ceasing into the darkness that destroyed my life once, and I'm sure it'll do it again. 

I'm most certain of it.

The fight in her eyes increased as I walk to my door, then I gestured her to come inside. "Come on Grey."

"No." As anticipated she refused.

There goes that fight in those amber's, my urges almost drown me from how resilient they were "Grey. Get over here." I commanded.

"You can't make me." Her voice went hesitant.

Opening my door, I stormed over to her "Listen Roxanne, either you get inside or I'll make you."

"Fuck off."

Fine, if she wants to play this game I sure as hell am up for a challenge, especially if it'll benefit me in the end. Giving in to the desires the box wants I instinctively grabbed her then dragged her to my house, who cares if someone saw. Right now there's no use fighting this, she's tempting me, and doing nothing about it feels like painful daggers being thrown at me constantly.

"Damien! Get off me!" She yelled trying to pull her arm away from my grip.

-Slam!-

Rapidly after the entry closed, I instantly propped her body against the door, then slammed my hungry lips on to hers. Between breathes she tried to fight her way out of it "Damien—stop,!" her fists began to strike my back "—fuck...you..!" 

However, slowly I realized that Roxanne started to cave in just as anticipated from the first time I did this to her. Except instead of ending it like the last time my body refused to stop, because deep inside I needed to do this no matter how bad it was.