Taken By Adonis

- Roxanne Grey -

*One Month Later* 

Light.

Yeah, that was the first thing I saw...light.

As the door opened, I caught a glimpse of the suns rays for the very first time in what feels like three torturous years. However, a second later it vanished when the door had closed.

He walked in. The very man who had captured me and placed me in this small, dark and windowless room. I've yet to see his face, because every time I've seen him it's always at night. Never in the morning, which made me very apprehensive. Even with that sudden gift of light, I was to stunned to look at the face first.

All I know, is that he is a large man. Not fat—the complete opposite. He's tall and thin, but has a pretty strong physique. I know, because I've gotten multiple chances to feel his body, luckily not naked but clothed. If he hadn't kidnapped me, I would've probably said this man has the body of Adonis----perfect

He sat down on the bed, next to me, where I was laying down. That's when I smelled something good, I smelt...eggs and bacon. A crinkling sound entered my ears as he pulled something out of a plastic bag, my guess it was where that smell came from. 

Then he placed whatever he had, on to the nightstand. Since there wasn't any light here, except for that really dim light in the bathroom I could barely see a thing. I've sadly grown somewhat accustomed to the dark, and learned how to recognize shapes of things. That's all. 

Suddenly the man leaned over me, and reached above my head. That's when I remembered my wrists were tied up to the bed-frame. He unbuckled me, and I pulled my hands away. This would usually be the moment, I'd try and fight to escape.

However, I am physically exhausted and intoxicated by the wonderful smell of bacon. 

"Sit up." He said, his voice deep and rich.

After almost a month of being here I realize every time he talks, which isn't a lot since he's really silent towards me, something inside me begins to spark. He may have the most perfect male voice I've ever heard, I've never heard such a breath-takingly, seductive and deep voice in my life. 

Even so, I can't let those thoughts catch up to me, there's no excuse for them. I'm with Damien and although I've been here for a month, without him and constantly in the arms of another man. All I could think about is how much of a wreck he must be, and dad...

Dad just got out of the hospital and now he has to stress over the fact that his daughter is missing. Not to mention there's no way in hell I should be finding anything attractive about the very man who kidnapped me. 

The whole reason why I'm in here was because on the very day I snuck out to sleep at Damiens house. Dad was knocking on the door downstairs the next morning, luckily I managed to escape. However, when dad walked inside of the house and found me on the couch. He lashed out, Damien heard from next door and intervened. 

Next thing you know, both my father and boyfriend are arguing. That's when Damien blurted out about the relationship between him and I. Dad was furious, he even threw his fist into Damiens face and called him creep. I tried to stop, but dad pushed him out of the house and locked the door behind him. That's when he came after me and lashed out some more...he even hit me.