Jade's words were stifled as Ash came next to Dravon and grinned. Dravon arched one long eyebrow at him. "What's gotten into you?"

"I've called the police. They will do the necessary." His silver grey gaze was mocking too.

"Exactly my point. We all seem to miss something important here-Luke's dead body," Dravon acknowledged.

"We can worry about what happened later Jade," Quinn persisted. Jade gave her a 'you've got to be kidding me look' and wordlessly, she shook her head in dismissal.

"What the hell happened here?," a deep voice demanded. They all bored their gaze on the sheriff, a well-built blond man with strict features, his thick mustache with its ends a bit twisted. He reminded Quinn of cowboys. The crowd dispersed to reveal the dead body of Luke, lying on the grass, a small pool of blood where his head rested.

"Daddy! Thank god you came!" Scarlett hugged her father tightly. "Jade was making false accusations that I murdered that nerd Luke."

"Relax doll. I'll take care of things." Scarlett nodded and smiled at Jade.

"Is it true, Miss Moore?"

"Absolute truth. Your daughter is solely responsible for Luke's death," Jade confirmed.

"Can anyone else confirm this, apart obviously the elites!" The crowd fell silent and the sheriff gave Jade a cunning smile.

"Since you are drunk Miss Moore and nobody else is siding with you, your words hold no value." He signalled his colleagues. "Take care of the dead body."

"Come doll, let's go."

"Yes daddy."

As they closed the plastic bag containing Luke's lifeless body, the mayor and Mr.Moore made their apparition together. Ash and Jade both frowned seeing their parents together.

Jade's dad approached her and took her in his arms. "You look pathetic girl." Before he left with his only daughter, he announced. "Party's over! Go home everyone now!"

Mrs. Williams stood still, her eyes roamed from the balcony to those who parted, still in shock about the incident. Ash rested a hand on her mother's shoulder and whispered something to her. She slowly turned to Dravon and muttered in a faint voice.

"Something needs to be done about this town, Dravon." She shook her head in tremor. "I'm the mayor just for namesake. All these sudden deaths... For centuries your ancestors has taken all the necessary measures to make Blue Haven a safe haven." She gazed at him in anticipation. "Now it's your family's turn to protect it."

Dravon's lips curled into a reassuring smile. He took her shaking hands into his. "You can count on me, Mrs.Williams. I promise you this town will be a safer place." A faint smile lightened her beautiful features. He let go of her hands and Jason took her in the house.

Dravon turned to his heels but stopped when he saw Lisa and Quinn together.

"Quinn, you wanted to know about your mother right?" She nodded in silence. "Lisa's family own an antique boutique."

"I'm aware of that."

"There's also an underground library which contains archives about families that used to live here."

"What? They never mentionned that library to me," Lisa added.

"They won't either. Apparently it hold some secrets they want hidden from you, Lisa," Dravon pointed out.

"But how do we get access to it if Lisa is unaware of it?," Quinn asked. Shade joined them.

"Simple. You two girls break in," Shade scoffed.