'This man..!', Carlisle sighed in implausible, hearing his fiance nonchalant words. "What about if they did come to us... Like that time at airport." He asked doubtfully. The chaos scenes from airport not long time ago was still fresh in his mind. The frightening eyes that both twin portrayed at that time still made him bewares of any kind of encountered between him and the twin with those hungry looking paparazzi.

"Nay", Zander shook his head. "They're not going to be that near. Except from our wedding, there no hot news about me."

Carlisle glanced at the older man sceptically. Which part of no hot news that Zander rambling about. Didn't the leaking information regarding his real identity as Noah and Noël's mother had caused an uproar just three weeks ago. And, to count the days from that, it's also had been the same exact days that he had cloistered inside the house. Carlisle harrumphed.

"I'm talking the truth", Zander trying his best to persuade his doubtful fiance. "No hot issues, equal to they'll just taking pictures from afar. Had an hot issues, equal to they'll starts swarming the target likes a predator."

"Hummn", Carlisle complementing the request. He veered his head from the older man to look at both Noah and Noël whom playing with some blocks in front of him. "I don't know..."

"Yes you know and you want to go out. Yes! We're agreed then!", Zander made his own conclusion after he heard the indecisive answer from the younger before clapped his hands in satisfaction. He squatted down at his fiance's side. He hugged the younger sideways while on the same time he glanced at his wrist; checking the time on his watch. "Let's have a brunch. I know this one place that serve a good brunch." As soon as he finished the sentences, a glint of mischievousness started to appear on his face. "What *kiss* do *kiss* you *kiss* say?"

Carlisle pushed Zander's face on his attempted to give him the fourth kisses. With his hand covering the older's mouth, he was agreeing to his fiance request. "Okay. Okay. But~", he wanted to give his condition before they went out.

"Yes?", Zander was grinning from ear to ear as soon as Carlisle gave his approval.

"If they're coming near us, we're back. Promptly! No excuse. Also, no more outdoor escapes for us untill the wedding. Agree?"

"I'll make sure such thing will never happen in this outing." Zander raised his hand upward and made a vowing gesture to show Carlisle his seriousness. "I'll call for the bodyguards to follow us."

Carlisle nodded, affirmatively. "And..."

Zander lowered his hand and took heed of whatever Carlisle will spoke.

"... changes this two clothes please", Carlisle requested. "If I'm the one whose changing them, surely I'll be too tired to go out afterwards. They're quite rambunctious for me to handle nowadays." Carlisle grinned to the man at his side as soon as he's done with his words and gave a peck to the older's lips; or precisely at the corner of the older's lips. "Can you?"

"Everything you say my queen", Zander grinned; agreeing. His right hand was brought to his chest while on the same time he was slightly bowing his head to Carlisle.

Pretend to be unaware of the older man attempted to joke with him, Carlisle interjected Zander out of norm action, "Are you going to shoot an historical movie after this?"

"Huh?!", grins from Zander's face was tore down by those comment. He appeared puzzle from that sudden question.

Ignoring the confusion expression at Zander's face, Carlisle proceed with his assumption, "Since you always made an action movie... Hurm~ a remake of musketeers are not bad for historical genre", Carlisle pondering the choice by himself. "Oh! Oh, Masked of Zorro too", his expression showing an outmost excitement. "Or, you can m--"

Zander patted the younger's thigh, successfully in dragging out Carlisle from his dreaming state. While at the same time, his face showed an acceptance he never knew he ever had before, "Go changes your attires. Or you prefer to wear what you already wore to the outside?"

"Oh!", Carlisle gave a sheepish smile and looked aware that he had went astray in their topic. "I'm changing my clothes", he pushed himself up from the floor. His first attempted was futile. Then, chose to use Zander's shoulder as a leverage to him to stand.

"I help you", Zander offering himself when he saw the struggle Carlisle had. Althought concurrently, he did help his fiance by gripping the younger hips in his attempted to give a bit of support to his pregnant fiance.

"No. No. It's okay!", Carlisle denied the offer from Zander. "I can stand by myself." He huffed just after he successfully heaved himself up with the help of Zander's shoulder and support from the same man; actually. He straighten his body before looked down at his previously occupied space with disdain. Mumbled, " 'm not going to sit cross-legged on that damn floor again!"

Zander covered his smile after hearing the younger angry mumbling. Quickly, he turning to Noah and Noël that already stopped their playing as soon as they realised Carlisle had attempted to stand up. "Okay boys, let's go changing your clothes now. We're going out."

"Mommy?", Noah voicing his concerned. His stubby finger were pointed to Carlisle's back that slowly ascending the stairs.

"Mommy's going too. He also going to change his clothes now. So do you both. Let's go." Zander opened his arms and waited for the twin to come to him. As soon as they were in his arms, he heaved up and walked to the staircase and straight to both toddlers' room.

__________________

Don't forget to vote if you enjoy this chapter, and comment if you had time. Thank you.