Chapter 15 (NSFW)😅

Enjoy the ride😋

____________________

They stumbled together towards the suite's door, had to pause against the wall once they get there. Zander kept his hands on Carlisle's arm, before he started patting his pocket, looking for his access card.

"Zander," Carlisle mumbled, leaned close and breathing on Zander's neck, disrupted him to search for the card. His eyes were dilated, too hot and too close as he leaned in.

"Hum?", Zander hummed to Carlisle, he felt too much of everything, overwhelmed by the feeling of hands and fabric all over him. At last, he  found the access card, swiped it and stumbled inside the suite. Ignoring the surprised hotel worker that he had paid to took care of the twins on the moments of their absence. With the tail of his eyes, he saw the girl slowly walked herself out.

Then, Zander slided up behind Carlisle, pressed his back against him. Cupped Carlisle's chin, his lips seek his hungrily as his free hand slipped under his shirt, trailing up his abdomen, over his chest before his thumb drawing over the pert nipple underneath it. Other hand slowly opened Carlisle's buttons, one by one.

"Do you want to keep going?", Zander asked, voice deep and knowing. He knew the answer already. It's just for the sake of formality only.

"Please." Carlisle gasped, Zander had started to assault his nipples with his fingers. Barely made three steps, his knees buckled down.

Smirked, Zander heaved up Carlisle and brought him to the bed. Threw him lightly on the soft mattress, before crawling up, stopped at the waist to slip out Carlisle from his jeans. Continued his crawled until he faces to faces with Carlisle, pecked the lips few times then turned the assault to the neck.

Carlisle cannot breathed, he forgot it. Zander's mouth on his neck, biting into him as he shifted him around on the bed like he was weightless. He clung to Zander's front and felt the other man's arms around him, muscles tight and flexing with movements. One of Zander's hands slides from his waist down over his hip and then across his thigh. It changed the tactic when it got to his knee, sliding back up and move underneath the brief, Zander's palm smoothing over one of Carlisle's cheeks, fingers already dipping in between the crack.

"Carlisle." Zander's growled, snarling the words straight into Carlisle's ear.

It has an instant effect, Carlisle's thighs tightened around Zander's waist, a ripple of pleasure eased over his spine from the pressure. "My god!", Carlisle gasped, eyes shut, trembling as Zander's fingertip had brushed over his hole, feathering light touch. He opened his eyes slowly, meet with Zander's blown pupils. The spandex was tented obscenely over his cock, lined every curves of it.

Zander seemed to notice it too, he yanked Carlisle brief from his legs and leave him bare. Freed his cock from its confined.

Carlisle shuddered, he can feel Zander's length already pressed against his ass. He had to try very hard not to cry loudly in pleasure.

Zander kissed his mouth when he saw him struggled, holding him tight, murmured sweet nothings to his ear.

It's all so much, nearly smothered in the way Carlisle burned hot with lust and desire, his body arched upwards in pleasure. With a single brushed of Zander's fingers over his neck had Carlisle swallowed sobs. Yet, right now, he'd hold Carlisle in a way that made him wanted to lay down and spreading his legs forever to Zander.

Zander pressed Carlisle back on the bed with a firm hand on his shoulder, leave him laying breathlessly. Slowly, he drew back enough to put some space between them, casually reached for the front buttons on his shirt. He did it in a way that had Carlisle trembled, awed by the easy way Zander managed to control the environment in the room. When he finally slipped it off, Zander looped it on the floor. The muscles he had underneath it taught over his chest, shoulders appeared broad and lean. They looked inviting when Zander flecked his body to take something from the drawer at the bedside.