Chapter 4

Taking care of two mini humans being was not so hard.

Actually.

If the caretaker knew a thing or two about the way to handle them, also had a fit as fiddle type of body. But, those logic flew throughout the window when the human named Carlisle Ross was the person. Be the only child in a family meant he rarely had an encountered with young kids, although sometimes he did saw the interaction between his friends and their siblings, it still made him almost hopeless regarding those matter.

At eleven a.m, when Zander claimed he need to go to office to settle a bit issues; the hell lose. Both boys started to cry. They were throwing a tantrum and refused to be leave behind. The situation did not help as Carlisle was the new nanny and they were still not familiar with him.

Although ten minutes had passed, the state of chaos still remained. Both were crying, called for Zander while hiccuping and laying on the floor near the front door.

Tensed and hopeless.

That was what Carlisle felt at the moment. It was so out world for him. "I am dead.. I am dead.." he muttered while griping his hairs. "People's will think that I'm abusing them. God!" He had paced the perimeter around both boys for one and half round until the ideas shot to him after he accidentally patted his side jeans pocket.

"Yes!" He pulled out the things from his pocket. " Hope this may work." He crouched down beside the twin. "Hey.." he approached slowly, "..who want this?" He flashed the things slowly in front of both.

They kept crying but slowly slowing down as their eyes trailed, following the movement of Carlisle's hand with the things in his grasped. Two colourful round things with a stick. The boys interest perked. Seeing those, he quickly unwrapped the things.

"I'll give it to you if you stop crying." Silent, no voice of respond to him, only two set of chubby, grabby hand been lifted in front of him worked an an answer.

Carlisle smile. "There you go."

Unluckily, Carlisle planned only works with few additional things to make success.

Both boys cried had stopped after he bribed them both with lollipops that he actually brought for himself, half of Spongebob's show and carried them both in his arms while rocking them up and down.

So, here he was. After fifteen minutes, still carrying both of them in living room in front of television during the credits for Spongebob's show rolled up. Both boys had silent with hiccuping here and there and still in wonder of their first sweets with eyes still glued to the screen.

Carlisle sighed slowly, his arms had numbed. "Let's sit okay?"

One on his rights whined. "Shusshh..shhuuusshh.." he shushed while rocked them again. Closed his eyes, he took a deep breath. 'Patience is must.', he thought to himself. On the same time he tried to find an ideas to make both of the twins agreed to depart from his arms.

"Okay..soo..urmm.."Carlisle tried to brainstorm in the speed of light. "You don't want to sit right?" He said to the right. "Then, what about we go there a bit, at the coffee table?" He pried down to see the boy reaction. No response. He continued albeit that, "I need to take a TV remote. Soooo-" he dragged it, before proceeded, "we can try to find other channel that had best cartoon right now. This one had done. Maybe.." his eyes wild to search any hints that will provide him their favourite cartoon but found none. "Well, any best cartoon you want to see. Bunny maybe." He excogitated. Again, he bobbed down his head to see the reaction of both of them.