Part 48: We Are Family❤

~~~ Time to go Home ~~~

After spending a few days at the hospital it was time for Becky and her baby to finally come home. Lauren and Camila were there to pick her up, they had brought with them Charlie's old baby stroller for Becky to use. Hannah was there too, she hadn't really left the hospital the whole time Becky was there.

"Han stop fussing." Becky giggled.

"I'm not." Hannah replied as she made sure the baby was secure in the stroller...for the fourth time.

Camila and Lauren just giggled as they watched the two teens.

"You three ready to go?" Camila asked.

"I was ready ten minutes ago but Waltzing Matilda over here had to make sure he was still in the stroller every second." Becky giggled.

"I was just making sure he was safe and comfortable." Hannah pouted.

"He's fine...so let's go, ok?" Becky asked.

Hannah just nodded.

"Alright let's get going before she feels the need to test the breaks on this thing...again." Becky said.

They all laughed...except for Hannah. Becky wrapped her arm around her girlfriend and gave her a kiss on the cheek. They started to head out but were stopped when someone knocked on the door they all looked to see who it was, Becky's face fell.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I heard about...what happened."

"What do you want?" She then asked.

"Becky can we talk privately?"

Becky finally nodded in agreement she gave Hannah's hand a reassuring squeeze before the two left the room to talk.

"Who was that?" Lauren asked.

"The father." Hannah replied through gritted teeth.

Becky and Eddie stood out in the hallway the blonde not looking all that pleased.

"So?" She spoke first.

"First I just want to say that I'm sorry I was such an ass to you...we both made a mistake and I should have been helping you." He replied.

Becky just nodded.

"Second of all...I wanted to give you these." He added then handed her a stack of paper.

Becky took them and quickly read over it. When she realized what they were she looked up at him a little shocked.

"You are such a fucking coward." She hissed.

"I've spent a lot of time thinking about this...I don't want to be a dad." He replied.

"You do realize that if I sign this you can't change your mind." She told him.

"I know...look Becky, honestly I didn't think you would keep it. But when I heard that you were I just...I wish you all the best but I don't want to be a part of its life." He replied.

"It...is a boy, you have a son." Becky hissed.

Eddie froze for a second and a tiny hint of a smile formed but he had made up his mind.

"You have a son. I'm sorry Becky but I can't and don't want this." He replied softly.

"You know I never expected you to be that involved but I never thought you would completely disown your own child." Becky sneered.

"I'm sorry." He shrugged.

Becky just shook her head in disbelief.

"Whatever, just go. But I want you to remember that you are a pathetic loser, you always have been." Becky hissed before she turned to leave.