Part 31: 'But You're in love with HER..'

~~~ The School Library ~~~

Rosie sat at an empty table at the back of the library she was trying to study but even learning about Sir Lancelot and Queen Guinevere couldn't keep her mind off what just happened by Grace's locker. Sighing deeply she closed the book she was reading and stuffed the last of her gummy bears into her mouth.

She was startled when a book slammed onto the table in front of her. She looked up and standing there was a very pissed off Aussie.

"What do you want?" Rosie sighed.

"You and I need to have a little chat." Hannah replied.

Rosie was not in the mood for this.

"I'm not in the mood for this."

"I don't care."

"Look us Jane's come from the wrong sides of the tracks so don't push me Flipper!" Rosie sneered.

"Yeah well I spent five years living in Kings Cross, so you don't want to mess with me!" Hannah sneered right back.

"And that's supposed to mean something to me?"

"Look it up or is that too much of a hard task for you and your tiny brain?"

"Oh you did not just call me stupid!" Rosie stood up looking pissed.

"I told you to stay away from Grace." Hannah yelled.

"And I told you that was not going to happen!" Rosie yelled back.

"You're clouding her judgement! Sure you're all sweet and nice now because you want her but who's to say that will last? You constantly pushed her away you constantly hurt her. I want Grace to make an informed decision about this and not be swayed by you. So you need to back off!" Hannah yelled.

"You're just scared she's not going to choose you."

"I'm not the only one. What you're doing is pathetic and desperate."

"You should look in the mirror Hannah. You're no better than me." Rosie replied.

"I never said I was. But I love her."

"So do I."

The two girls stood there glaring at each other.

"Whoever she chooses...the other person has to back off." Hannah stated.

"Fine." Rosie replied through gritted teeth, But then she quickly added

"But she's my best friend. Whatever happens we will still be best friends we always have been and we always will be."

Hannah didn't reply she just stormed off.

~~~ Girl's Locker Room ~~~

Grace sat in the locker room on one of the benches. She was supposed to be in maths class right now but she just couldn't be bothered to go. She can't keep doing this to herself or Rosie or Hannah. Sitting in her own self-pity Grace didn't notice that she wasn't alone in the locker room that was until she heard someone move around down the back of the room. Getting up from her spot on the bench Grace slowly moved down to investigate who was in there.

As she got to the end of the lockers she was surprised to find a blonde cheerleader sitting on the floor crying. A little startled and unsure of what to do Grace grabbed a paper towel and hesitantly sat in front of the girl offering her the tissue.

"Here."

The girl hadn't realized that someone was there so she was a little shocked to see Grace sitting in front of her. She quickly wiped away at her tears and tried to look pissed off but it wasn't working for her. When she realized this she took the tissue and wiped her eyes properly.