Part 41: Disasters

~~~ Looking For Gracie ~~~

The car ride was silent as they drove to all the places they thought Grace would go, they had been driving for an hour and Lauren was not getting any calmer.

"Rosie call Hannah...maybe Gracie went to see her." Lauren told her.

Reluctantly Rosie called the Aussie.

"Hannah, have you seen or heard from Gracie tonight and I swear to god you better not lie to me."

"Rosie?" Hannah asked.

"Yes it's Rosie now answer my question." She replied getting angry.

"I haven't seen Gracie...what's going on?"

"S-She...we can't find her she ran off." Rosie told the girl getting upset again.

"What! What the hell happened? Rosie if you hurt her I told you I would-"

"Shut up I know! Look it's complicated...please just...do you know where she would go?"

"I don't know...have you checked the park?"

"Yes."

"What about the small 24 hour cafe she likes it there."

"We just past it and no one was in there."

"Ok...um...oh I know go to the school."

"What why?"

"She told me that she sometimes she goes there to clear her head it's usually by the soccer field." Hannah told her.

"She's never told me that." Rosie muttered.

"If she's not there then I don't know." Hannah replied sounding worried.

"Thanks Hannah."

"Of course...let me know if she's safe ok? Please."

"I will...thanks." Rosie hung up.

"Well?" Lauren asked.

"She said to go to the high school and look for her by the soccer field."

Dinah made a sharp right turn and headed for the school.

After parking the car the three practically ran over to the soccer field and looked everywhere for Grace.

"Anything?" Dinah asked as she met Lauren back up by the bleachers.

"No...Dinah it's late, it's dark and she could be anywhere!" Lauren was starting to panic again.

"We'll find her Lauren. She's a smart girl, and she wouldn't put herself in danger. We just gotta think."

Meanwhile Rosie wandered around the field till she came up to the locker room. She was about to turn back around when she noticed that the lights were still on and she was compelled to go in there. Lauren and Dinah both noticed Rosie head for the locker room and so they quickly went after her.

Rosie entered the room and began to head around to see if Grace was there. She turned the corner of a row of lockers and stumbled upon two figures wrapped tightly around each other on the floor sleeping on a bed of gym mats and towels.

"What the hell!?" She all but yelled.

Becky was startled by the sound and opened her eyes. She was a little confused at first by the girl in her arms and an angry Rosie standing over them.

"What the hell are you doing with my girlfriend?" Rosie asked.

Becky couldn't help but smirk at Rosie's jealousy and was about to say something when Lauren and Dinah entered the room.