Part 30: Familiar Faces

~~~ Morning with the Cabello-Jauregui Family ~~~

The Cabello-Jauregui family sat in the kitchen eating breakfast that consisted of pancakes for the girls and bacon, eggs, toast and fruit for Toby.

"Ok so I need everyone's help." Toby stated between taking a giant mouthful of egg and bacon.

"With what?" Charlie asked.

Toby sighed and swallowed his pride.

"I need advice in getting a girl." He replied.

"I'm sorry…did…did you…the great stud Toby Jauregui-Cabello just ask for help…with girls?" Lauren asked totally mocking her son.

Toby was not impressed as he glared at his mother who was now laughing.

"Not funny mom." He grumbled.

"It's a little bit funny." She replied.

"Ma, a little help here?" He turned to Camila.

"Lauren don't make fun of your son." Camila scolded her wife.

Lauren pouted.

"You're no fun."

Ignoring Lauren, Camila turned to Toby.

"What do you need help with?" She asked.

"Well she won't go out with me…I don't get it I mean she's seen my guns! I'm like the best basketball player on the team and I'm easy on the eyes!" He replied.

"And so modest." Grace added under her breath.

"I'm just aware of my good features." He replied to his sister's remark.

Grace just rolled her eyes.

"So what should I do?" Toby asked his family.

They didn't all rush to answer him.

"Come on guys three of you are lesbians you should be able to give me something on how to get girls." He added.

"I'm bisexual…why does everyone forget this?" Camila asked.

"Does it really matter Ma, your married to a woman and you're not going to be with a dude ever again so what's the point?" Toby asked.

Camila just huffed.

"Mom how did you get Ma?" Toby asked.

"Well…I kissed her while she had a boyfriend and then she broke up with him and then we pretty much just got together after that." Lauren replied.

"It was much more romantic then that Lauren." Camila replied a little annoyed.

"You cheated on your boyfriend?" Grace asked a little surprised.

Camila looked a little ashamed but nodded.

"We were going to break up anyways…and besides your mom kissed me by surprise so it wasn't really my fault."

"But you knew she had a boyfriend and you still kissed her?" Grace asked her mother.

"It's not like that Gracie…" Lauren replied.

"Then what is it like? Because it just sounds like you made Ma a cheater."

"Why are you getting so upset about this? If we hadn't of gotten together you wouldn't be here." Lauren asked getting a little angry.

"Whatever…I need to get ready for school." Grace got up from her chair and headed upstairs.

"What's wrong with Gracie?" Charlie asked looking worried.