Part 1: Family

Lauren was sitting in her small office, it was lunch time and she was still working. After graduating from NYU and getting business degree she and Ally started up their own company. Ally had gotten a degree in interior design and so the pair started A&L Designs. They were doing pretty well for themselves in a very competitive field. They weren't famous designers or anything but they had a steady flow of clients and there was never a dull moment. The two worked really well together though they did have their moments, Ally was still a diva and Lauren would sometimes revert back to her high school ways.

Ally and Jack parted ways not long after Normani and Dinah's wedding. It wasn't a messy break up or anything, both knew that their relationship wouldn't last and that it was only just a high school romance. Jack had finally decided what he was going to do with his life. He and Austin decided that they would sign up for the army. Jack was now stationed in the South Pacific helping clean up after a natural disaster; Austin was still in the states helping to train knew recruits. Ally had met her husband Troy Ogletree through her work, he was a builder. They got married and started a family. They have three kids Jason (14), Nate (12) and Lilly (4).

Lauren and Ally were both supposed to meet up with Dinah in their lunch break but Lauren needed to finish up on some paperwork that needed to be sent off that afternoon so she stayed back to make sure it was done.

So Lauren worked away nibbling on some crackers when someone knocked on the office door. Sighing, she got up and unlocked the door. She was in no mood to deal with people right now, she just wanted to get her work done and maybe catch up with her friends. Though all thoughts of work and friends were gone when she opened her door and found her wife standing on the other side wearing a massive trench coat and sunglasses.

"Camz?"

"Hello Babe, hope it's not a bad time?" She asked looking over Lauren's shoulder to make sure they were alone.

"Um…n-no…I was just finishing some paper work, honey why are you here? Shouldn't you be at work?"

"Well I could always go back if you don't want me here" Camila replied

"No, no, no I didn't mean…I'm glad you're here, it's a nice surprise. Do you want something to drink? Coffee?" She asked as she led the brunette into the office and closed the door.

Camila chuckled

"No baby I'm here for something a little more than coffee" Camila smirked as she slowly began to undo the button of her coat.

Lauren swallowed hard

"O-Oh?"

Camila nodded as she reached the final button

"Ally?"

"At lunch with Dinah" Lauren quickly replied not taking her eyes off of her wife.

"Perfect" Camila smiled as she slowly removed her coat and letting it fall to the ground.

Lauren's breath caught in her throat as her eyes raked over her wife's body. The brunette was wearing a deep red lacy thong…and that was all.

"Oh wow" Lauren murmured

Camila smirked as she took off her sunglasses and dropped them next to her coat.

"You like?" She asked

Lauren could only nod

Camila slowly walked up to her wife and teasingly brought her hands up to rest on Lauren's hips.

"You're trembling" She noted

"Well…there's a gorgeous naked woman standing in front of me so I'm kinda on edge" Lauren replied not taking her eyes off of her wife.