Part 17

~~~ Jauregui-Cabello Residence ~~~

Camila came home from work to find Lauren lying on the couch having a nap. She figured the kids were all up in their rooms doing homework. She quietly headed over to her wife and sat on the coffee table. She watched Lauren sleep for a while, gently moving her hair out of her face. Lauren began to stir a little in her sleep so Camila stopped.

Lauren rolled over onto her back and placed one hand on her stomach and the other went up to her head. Camila then noticed that Lauren's face began to flush a pretty pink kind of colour. At that point she began to squirm a little and pulled her bottom lip up between her teeth. Then she began to moan softly.

Camila couldn't help but giggle at her. She had seen this many times before. Lauren was definitely having a sex dream. And judging by her hands it was a good one too. The hand that started on her stomach began to slowly move south. Camila wasn't going to lie; Lauren looked really hot right now. She was contemplating waking her up and taking her upstairs to their bed. But she stopped when she heard Lauren beginning to mumble something.

Her right hand was now cupping herself and her hips were slowly beginning to rock. Camila took a quick glance around to make sure their kids weren't going to see this.

She then snapped her head back to look at Lauren when she heard her moan rather loudly. Camila made a quick decision and removed Lauren's hand making her whimper at the loss. But that was soon replaced with another moan when Camila eased her hand into her wife's pants and began to gently stroke Lauren's centre. Camila was a little surprised at how wet Lauren was. It made her really want to know what was happening in her dream.

"Mmmmm baby more." Lauren murmured in her sleep.

So Camila complied. Her strokes became harder and more focused then then just teasing.

"Your way better then Graham." Lauren mumbled.

This made Camila stop and look really confused. Who the fuck was Graham? Lauren looked pained at the sudden stop of movement.

"Don't stop." Lauren murmured as she lifted her hips trying to get that friction back.

Camila was furious she was about to wake Lauren up when she heard her murmur something else something that sounded an awful lot like.

"Milano's."

Camila had to do a double take and had to really try and not burst out laughing. It finally clicked. Lauren hated Graham crackers but loved Mint Milano's yes her dear wife was apparently having a sex dream...about cookies.

Camila took pity on her wife and began to move her hand once more. She was a little concerned that her wife was getting off on Mint Milano's but honestly this isn't the weirdest thing that has gotten Lauren off.

Camila had always thought that the day Lauren accepted her sexuality and came out of the closet all that repressed tension and feelings and everything else just sort of burst the flood gates if you will. She just let go and was a little freaky when it came to sex. I mean it was no secret that the girl loved her pretty naked lady magazines. In fact some would say she might love them a little too much.

It was also no secret that Lauren loved to masturbate...yeah there's no real elegant way if putting that. I guess I could have gone with she liked to fondle her own valley or something equally silly but the truth was Lauren liked to touch herself...and Camila. Maybe Clara's suspicions all those years ago weren't as farfetched as we all thought? Maybe Lauren should have at least read those pamphlets her mother had given her.

These things had always gotten Lauren into some awkward situations during her life but that never really stopped her. She half expected it now, it's happened so many times before. Her poor, poor mother having born witness to many of these situations. No really that woman deserves some kind of an award for what she's been through and still has to go through. Why not only last week she had received a rather detailed and graphic text message of what Lauren wanted to do to her wife. Obviously this text was not meant for Clara and was only meant for Camila's eyes…sadly Clara was the one to receive that text. She now fears all kinds of text messages from her daughter. No amount of alcohol could wipe that horror from her memory.