Part 47: Delivery

Start from the beginning

Once the pancakes were done they all headed into the living room to eat and watch cartoons.

Toby and Maya couldn't help but notice how close Hannah and Becky were sitting and just giggled to themselves.

After finishing off their food Rosie and Grace finally dragged themselves down from upstairs and surprising everyone by what they were wearing.

Grace was in Rosie's Cheerleading uniform and Rosie was wearing Grace's soccer jersey and her panties. Noticing everyone staring at them Grace asked.

"What?"

"Wow Gracie I think this is like the first time I have ever seen you in a skirt." Hannah stated.

"Huh?"

"It looks good on you." Becky replied with a smirk.

Grace looked down and she only now realized what she was wearing.

"Oh god...how did this happen?" She asked Rosie.

"And why are you wearing my soccer jersey?" She added.

"I don't know." Rosie replied.

Grace just huffed and threw herself onto the couch.

"Geez sis learn how to sit in a skirt will ya?" Toby cringed.

Yeah she wasn't sitting very 'lady like'. Grace felt like she was going to die so she just flipped him off and didn't bother to move. Rosie shuffled along and laid down with Grace on the couch. It was an attempt to keep Grace's modesty and also because her head was going to explode although Rosie now had her ass in plain view, she really couldn't care right now though.

Dinah came stumbling into the kitchen with Normani attached to her side.

"Ow my head." Dinah complained.

"Stop yelling." Normani grumbled.

"Children go get me some pain killers!" Dinah ordered.

"Aunty Dinah they're sitting on the counter right in front of you." Toby told her.

"Oh...good work Toby." She smiled then grabbed the pills.

They grabbed some water and moved into the living room and sat with the kids then Dinah looked confused

"Why is my daughter's ass up in the air? Put some clothes on!" Dinah yelled over at Rosie.

Rosie just flipped her off.

Lauren practically fell down the stairs she was so hung over but luckily Camila was by her side holding her up.

"Damn why is my house so bright?" Lauren squinted.

"Geez Lauren way to set a good example." Dinah chuckled but then regretted it because her head was going to implode.

"You can talk. You kept giving me drinks all night." Lauren replied.

"Why are Gracie and Rosie slumped on the couch?" Camila asked.

"More importantly is my baby wearing a skirt?" Lauren asked.

"Me thinks they got into the booze last night." Dinah told them.

"Oh they are in sooooooooo much trouble." Lauren slurred she was probably still drunk.

"Gracie's already in trouble. She went to a strip club." Camila informed her.

The teens all laughed.

"Aw man Gracie has all the fun." Toby then pouted.

Maya lightly hit him on the arm.

"Not that I would ever go to a place like that." He quickly added.