The lacrosse game is tonight, the one that Scott, Stiles, and I have been looking forward to for a long time. We've got good chances of winning this year, and I want to be there to celebrate.

I look over to Derek, who is already glaring at me.

"Please?" I hold my hands together, giving him the puppy dog eyes.

Derek huffs, "We'll see"

I'm taken by surprise, hopping off the couch and grabbing Isaac by the hand, "That's as close to a yes as we're gonna get. Let's go before he changes his mind!"

Derek doesn't seem to protest as we run out of the house laughing, hands interlocked as we charge toward my car. In fact, I might have heard a chuckle emerge from my brothers chest.

Together, we hop into the Camaro and I start it up.

"Where are we going?" Isaac asks, which makes me drop my shoulders.

"I'm not sure, I didn't think we would get this far" I glare at the steering wheel.

"Why don't we stop by the clinic, see if Scotts there?" Isaac suggests, which makes me furrow my brows.

"Okay, if you really want to" I nod, taking my foot off the break and starting down the road.

His want to go to the clinic concerns me. He's never really been a fan of Scott, what changed his mind? But then I glance over and notice he's not wearing his leather jacket. Isaac notices my staring, and for the first time, he doesn't smirk and make a witty comment. He grabs my hand and places it in his.

"Have you decided to drop your image?" I question, hoping the answer is yes. Maybe people will see the same Isaac I've always seen.

Isaac nods, "It's not who I am"

I smile, "I've always thought shy and adorable looked best on you"

Isaac scoffs, gently shaking his head. His cheeks flush a pink color, making me gasp.

"Was that a blush I just saw? The Isaac Lahey just blushed? I think I might have to pull over and regain my composure" I over exaggerate, pretending to take deep breaths.

"Shut up," He gives me a playful shove, "Just pull into the Clinic"

I do as told with a giggle, parking in one of the many empty spaces. Together we get out of the car and march up to the door, but I stop just before grabbing the handle.

"You know I'm joking, right?" I tell Isaac, "I'll like you no matter what. Bad Boy or not."

Isaac softly smiles, kissing my forehead before muttering, "Thank you"

His small words caused my heart to burst. How many times has Isaac been told that people will like him for him? Knowing his past, probably zero. Isaac deserves so much more than he's received.

I finally pull open the front door, the ding chiming throughout the whole clinic. Immediately, all the animals in the store go insane. Isaac seems nervous or upset, causing me to narrow my eyes. Before I could question it, Deaton and Scott walk into the lobby.

"Isaac, Brooke," Deaton smiles enthusiastically, "We're open"

He walks over to us and breaks his mountain ash barrier, allowing us entrance. Scott looks thrilled to see me, and even runs to give me a hug.

I accept his tight embrace, mumbling a, "Hey, Scott"

"Where have you been?" Scott furrows his brows, "You just left without saying anything"