nine

Brooke's POV

I sit in the back of Stiles blue jeep as he drives to the school. Derek told Scott how to remember what he did last night, and that is to actually go in the bus and look around. We all pile out of the car, Scott getting mad.

"Hey no. Just me. Someone needs to keep watch" He tells us.

"How come I'm always the guy keeping watch?" Stiles starts to climb the fence.

"Because there's only two of us!"  Scott looks to me. "Well, three now"

"Okay. Why is it starting to feel like you're Batman and I'm Robin? I don't want to be robin all the time!" Stiles complains.

"Nobody's batman and robin any of the time." Scott reassures him.

"Not even some of the time?" Stiles sounds disappointed.

"Just stay here!" Scott orders

"Oh my god.  Fine!" Stiles charges back over to me. Scott begins climbing the fence as I jump into the passengers seat. Stiles gets in the drivers side, slamming his door.

"If it makes you feel any better, I'm like black widow. You know, the girl from the avengers that no one cares about?" I try to make him laugh.

I succeed, Stiles chuckling a bit.

"Do you think it was Scott?" He asks me.

"No. I think it was the alpha." I say. As soon as I say it, my eyes widen. To my luck, stiles wasn't paying attention. He is honking his horn, trying to warn Scott to come back. There is a car driving towards us.

"Stiles start the car" I tell him. He looks to me frantically. "Start the car!"

He fumbles with his keys as Scott does a front flip over the fence. I smirk when he jumps into the backseat, yelling at stiles to go.

"Nice flip" I put my hand back for a high five. He hits it, panic in his eyes.

"Did it work? Did you remember?" Stiles is for some reason breathing heavily.

"I was there. And the blood- it was a lot of mine." Scott says.

"So you do attack him?" I question

"No. I saw glowing eyes in the bus, but they weren't mine. It was Derek" Scott's words make my eyebrows furrow

"What about the driver?" Stiles speeds down the road.

  "I think I was trying to protect him" Scott leans back in his chair

Stiles looks back and forth between Scott and the road, "Wait why would Derek help you remember that he attacked the driver?"

"That's what I don't get" Scott blinks.

"It's gotta be a pack thing. Like an initiation. You do the kill together" Stiles says, making me narrow my eyes. These dudes really know nothing.

"Because ripping someone's throat out is a real bonding experience" I smart off.

Stiles gives me a look before continuing "yea but he didn't do it. Which means he's not a killer. Which also means that--"

"I can go out with Allison." Scott exclaims.

"I was gonna say you won't kill me and Brooke" Stiles explains in a duh tone.

"Oh. Yeah, that too" Scott smiles, happy he can go on his date.

Stiles continues driving to his house, where I parked my car.
~~