five

Brooke's POV

Stiles is now mad that Scott is hiding more werewolf stuff from him. Right now, I am being drug into Scott's house so stiles can yell at him.

"Alright. Tell me what you found at the Hale house" stiles demands.

My jaw clenches as I say, "You went back to Derek's house?"

"Yes. And I found something. It looked like, something had been buried" Scott says, making my jaw tighten even more.

"And I could smell blood" he adds, me looking to the ground.

"That's awesome!" Stiles cheers.

I give him a hurt look, knowing whose blood it is.

"I mean that's terrible. Whose blood?" Stiles asks.

"I don't know. But I think we know who killed the girl in the woods now." Scott tells us.

"Who? Derek?"my voice cracks.

"Yep. And I think we should have your dad arrest him for murder. And then I'm learning to control this thing. Derek can't stop me from playing my first game if he's in jail" Scott recommends

"Dude great plan!" Stiles high fives Scott as I look at the ground, tears in my eyes.

"Hey Brooke you ok?" Stiles asks, beginning to leave the room.

"Yea" I say, looking up. "Never better"

"Okay. Let's go"

Could this day get any worse?
~~~~~~~~~

While Scott goes to look at the other half of my sister, I follow stiles to the waiting room. I don't really want to do anything except go spend time with my brother before these two idiots take him to jail.

"Brooke look, it's Lydia" Stiles points, getting excited.

"Okay well why don't you-" before I can finish, stiles is already on his way over to her.

I watch from a distance, using my hearing so I can hear them.

"Hey Lydia." He stars, voice shaky

"You probably don't remember me, uh, I'm stiles. I sit behind you in biology"

I snicker, looking at the ground.

"Uh, anyways. I thought we had this connection. You know, unspoken of course. Maybe It'd be cool to get to know eachother" Stiles mumbles, causing me to burst out laughing.

I am met by the stares on other people, causing me to stop laughing. Luckily stiles didn't hear me.

Lydia looks over at stiles and removes something from her ear. I'm guessing it was one of those ear pieces you can call people on.

"Yea. I didn't get any of what you just said. Is it worth repeating?" Lydia asks.

"Uh, no. Sorry" he glances at me.

"I'll just be over, yea you don't care" Stiles finishes, walking back to me.

"How'd it go?" I ask him.

"Shut up" he grabs my arm, pulling me away.

I begin laughing, following him to go find Scott.
~~~~~~~~

I watch stiles hide behind a book, watching Jackson and Lydia kiss. I swear this kid is obsessed.

Scott walks up to us and yanks the book out of stiles hands. Stiles jumps out of his skin, looking at Scott.

"The scent was the same" he tells us, as I already knew it would be.

"Well what does this mean?" Stiles asks us.

"It means Derek hale killed this girl and buried the other half in his backyard" Scott tells him. The thought of this sickens me, even though I know it's not true.

"Scott are you doing this because you want to stop Derek or because you want to play in the game?" I ask him.

"There were bite marks on the body" Scott avoids my question.

"Well, looks like we are going to need a shovel" stiles smiles, leading the way out of the doors.
~~~~~~~~~~~

We approach my house in the woods, and I have a sick feeling in my stomach. Im about to help them arrest my own brother. Why am I doing this? I'm not sure. I keep on thinking about what Derek would want me to do. Would he want me to protect myself and stay hidden, or protect him and convince them he didn't kill my sister.

We wait behind the bushes, watching for Derek to leave. Why is he still here? Why isn't he using his senses to detect us? I watch as Derek's car pulls out of the house, not knowing what is to come.

"Somethings different" Scott tells us as they start digging.

"What do you mean?" Stiles asks him.

"I don't know. It feels different"

I look around on the ground, looking for the trail of wolfs bane. I step on the end of it, hoping neither of them will notice it.

"This is taking forever!" Scott complains.

"Shut up and keep digging" stiles shouts.

"What's your plan if Derek sees us?" I ask, trying not to be suspicious.

  "We all run in different directions and whoever gets caught is screwed." Stiles says in a matter of fact tone.

"I hate that plan" Scott whines.

"Wait I think I hit something" stiles tells us as they begin to dig with their hands.

  I look in the hole to see the body tied up, wrapped in her sheets. They start untying the strings as I get a nauseous feeling. I'm about to see my dead sister for the first time.

The pull off the sheet to reveal Laura in her wolf form, a full grown wolf. They begin screaming, but I back away, tears in my eyes.

They jump out of the hole, arguing about whether it's a human or not.

  "I told you something was different" Scott yells.

A tear falls from my eye, but I quickly wipe it away. They can't know I'm in pain.

  "Let's just cover it and go. We were wrong about him" I suggest.

Stiles look at me curiously, but then I realize he's looking behind me. He's looking at the wolfs bane.

He grabs the wolfs bane and begins pulling it. The rope it was connected to comes up with it, making me close my eyes tightly. Derek's going to be arrested.

He keeps pulling, revealing the spiral around her body. It turns red, revealing Laura's human body.

  I turn away from the body, trying my best not to cry.