2.2 Her awakening

————

Y/n's POV
9:43 pm
*PLAY SONG*

It didn't take a long time until it was eventually night. We decided that Grayson would be the one to bite me. Don't get me wrong, Ethan is my best friend. But it would be a bit weird if Grayson's brother turned me. It was already explained to me about what I would be going through once I was bitten. I'm going to be in pain. A lot. If I'm totally honest, I'm terrified. But if this means I get to be with Gray, then I'll do anything.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah"

They were the last words I could remember.

Grayson's POV

Y/n had been going through her changing process for three days. On her third day, she fell into a deep sleep, preparing herself for her new life form.
Today is her fourth day.

"When do you think she'll wake up?" I asked.
"I think she will wake up today" Cameron said. She arrived yesterday and had been making some medicines to help Y/n through this. It wasn't working.
"I hope so. It's been torture, listening to her cries all day and night" Ethan sighed. We were all in Y/n's bedroom, sitting by her bed. Waiting.

"She's been doing better then you guys did" Cam laughed, "You guys we're going nuts. Y/n actually is handling this better then most humans naturally do"
"Come on. We can't of been that bad" I rolled my eyes at my sister, who had a smirk plastered onto her face.
"I wonder how hot she's going to be though, now" Ethan muttered.
"What?" His sneaky remark caught me off guard.
"Well it's been proven that vampires are much better looking then humans. So I wonder how she is going to look after she has changed"
"I'd get those thoughts out of your head. This isn't why we did this" I growled at my hopeless brother.
"What? You guys aren't together" He sat up on his chair.
"They are in love, E. Don't start something" Cameron tried to stop something from happening. But it was too late.
"Ethan, I will kill you if you don't quit it. We are together. So don't start with this" I was now stood up, Ethan stood up quickly after.
"Not for long Grayson" he winks at me, before I launched on top of him, causing him to fall to the ground. We struggled on the ground for a few seconds until I got full control and began to beat Ethan to a pulp.
"Guys! Stop it right now!" Cam jumped on top of us, separating us.
"He jumped on me!" Ethan pointed a finger at me.
"You deserved it" I scoffed.

"Stop fighting"

Y/n's small voice stopped us in our tracks.

She was finally awake.

She was finally a vampire.

————

WAKE ME UP ~
WAKE ME UP INSIDE ~
I CANT WAKE UP ~
WAKE ME UP INSIDE ~
SAVE ME ~
SAVE ME FROM THE NOTHING IVE BECOME ~

Okayyyyyy, on a serious note, how are you liking the story? It will be finishing soon so I really hope you have like this book and the journey Y/n and the twins have been on. So... Y/n's now a vampire. Nothing major I guess.

OMG I WAS WAITING TO WRITE THIS MOMENT FOR SO LONG AND NOW I HAVE AND IM SUPER PROUD OF IT. I HOPE THE SONG DIDN'T RUIN IT THOUGH AHAHA.

Thank you for reading 💕
I hope you enjoyed this chapter of 'Cold'

-L 🐝🌈