1.0 Ethan

————

Ethan's POV

L U N C H

Me and Grayson sat in the cafeteria on a table by ourselves. It's been awkward between us ever since she found out.

She ruined everything.
I should just kill her so we don't have to worry.

"Get those thoughts out of your head before I do worse than last time!" Grayson growls.

I forgot we could mind read.

"Yeah, so don't try anything, or else" He says in response. We glare at each other for a few seconds but are cut off by Y/n, who had just got to our table.
"Hey guys" she gives us a half-smile before sitting down.
"Hi" Grayson smiles, his mood going up just by her being here.
"Hey Y/n" I smirk.

I don't know what you are doing, but just cut it off.
You are just making her uncomfortable.

Grayson stares me down.

It's fun.

I mentally laugh, hitting a nerve which made Grayson's veins pop out of his temples.

"So Y/n, how long have you been with Grayson?" I wiggle my eyebrows at the girl who was sat in front of us, who seemed to be as innocent as she looked.
"Pardon?" Y/n's British accent was showing a lot, which made Grayson blush.

He always had a thing for British girls.

"You two are together, aren't you?"
"I- um n-no" she stutters, making me laugh.
"Oh, seemed like it" I look at Grayson, who was about to snap.
"Calm down Grayson, just talking" I wink at Y/n.
"It's fine" She sighs, turning towards Grayson.
"You don't know anything about her, so don't be quick to assume" he says, taking me off guard.
"Really?" I roll my eyes "Well then, let's all get to know each other then, shall we"
"Okay" she whispers, resting her cheek against her hand.

*************************************************

30 minutes later

I have to admit, Y/n isn't what I expected. I thought she would be a bit ditsy, like that girl Morgan, or her zombies. But she was: different. We actually had a lot in common, at least as common a human and vampire could be.
"We should really get to Math" she gets up from her seat "Mr Kay wanted to talk to me about tutoring some students"
"Sounds good" I say, Grayson and I following her out of the cafeteria.

I can see what you like about her.

Really? Where's Mr smug now?

I roll my eyes at Grayson, who seemed to be having his share of mentally laughing at me.

I get it, I get it.

You know you were wrong.

Fine, I was wrong.

I told you not to be quick to assume.

We walk into the Maths classroom, Mr Kay marking some test papers at his desk.
"You asked me to come before class, Mr Kay?" Y/n asked, grabbing his attention from his pile of tests.
"Ah yes" he turns to me and Grayson, "Grayson and Ethan?" Me and Grayson nod our heads.
"It's great to see you have made friends with the twins, y/n. They are part of the reason I wanted you to come here" we look at each other, confused.
"You see, our teaching system is a lot different than other schools, so I was hoping you could help them with the work" he looks at Y/n intently.
"You want me to tutor Grayson and Ethan, sir?" She was as confused as we were.
"Not really tutor, just filling them in with what we have been doing" he fixes he is glasses, which rested on top his nose, "it may only be for a couple of weeks, depending on how well they do in the class"
"That's okay with us, as long as you are okay with doing it, Y/n?" Grayson and I nodded heads as he turned to Y/n.
"That's fine with me" She too nods and turns back to Mr Kay, "I will do it Sir"

Yes!

I look at Grayson weirdly, who had just screamed inside his head, oblivious to that fact I could hear him.

You are a weirdo.

————

Hi everyone, hope you enjoyed this part. Do you enjoy these different POV's or would you prefer just y/n?
Oooouu Ethan is warming up to Y/n 😂💛
And Grayson being a cute smol bean this chapter ❤️
Also no photo or song, nothing really fitted this part.
Thanks for reading

-L 🕊