1.2 The argument

————

Y/n's POV
4:23 pm
*DON'T PLAY SONG YET*

Over the last couple of months, it's been me, Grayson and Ethan everyday. We've become so close recently, even Ethan, despite him not really liking me at first.

I was snuggled in my bed, watching the recent episodes of 'RiverDale' with a bowl of popcorn in the hands. It was a Saturday and there's no better way to spend a day off by binge watching Netflix all day. Hands full of popcorn, my phone vibrates and I unlock it to see who it is, making my screen greasy. It's Nia:

Nia - Hey... are you coming out today?

Me - No, not today. Binge watching 'RiverDale' 😹

Nia - Oh, could I come round and watch with you x

Me - I think Grayson and Ethan are coming over later, sorry xx

Nia - You never have time for your friends anymore , it's always about them

I pause in confusion. I know I have been with them a lot recently, but I still talk to Nia, Marcus and Katrina.

Y/n - What do you mean?? I speak with you all the time.

A few seconds after I messaged Nia, her caller ID came up, calling me. I answer it, not feeling to sure what she was going to say.

"Just because you speak with us doesn't mean that you have been with us! I like you sitting at our table at lunch, with your real friends" she shouted down the phone, making me flinch.
"What do you mean real friends?" I was calm, but on the inside I was boiling with rage.
How dare she say Grayson and Ethan weren't my real friends?
"Y/n, they are just using you! They are growing more popular everyday and when they feel like they are higher then you, they'll dump you"
"You're wrong" I bit my lip, trying to hold in the tears that pricked my eyes.
"No, I'm not. Have fun with your little friends, but don't come crawling back to us when they leave" she ended the call. Not thinking, I throw my phone at the wall, breaking it in two.
Why did I do that?!

"Damn, what's up with you?" I jump at the sound of Ethan's voice, who was stood by my bay window with Grayson by his side.
"Woah! How did you get in?" I ask.
"Your window was open" Grayson says, nodding his head at the open window.
"That's not creepy at all" I laugh as Ethan flops onto my bed and Grayson sits on my chair. I turn on my speaker, which was playing 'Faster Car'

*PLAY SONG*

"Why is your phone broken?" Grayson asks, looking around at my room.
"I'm just frustrated, that's all" I sighed.
"Anything we can do?" He looks at me, his eyes were hazel for once.
"It's fine, girl problems" he rolls his eyes playfully at me and I laugh in response.
"I don't want to get into that" Ethan chuckles. His head was resting on my fluffy pillow and was scrolling through his phone. I decided to pick up the broken bits of my phone and dump it in the trash, but cut my hand on a shard of glass.
"Ouch!" I yelped, holding my hand to stop the bleeding. Ethan and Grayson both raced to my side, Grayson taking hold of my bloody hand.
I began to be fully aware that two vampires were fully focused on me, the blood which was now dripping onto the floor probably attracting them more. Grayson was checking my hand whilst Ethan had his hand on my shoulder.
"Don't worry, Y/n. Vampires don't actually drink human blood like in the movies" he chuckles.
"Really?" I look up at Ethan, who was grinning at me like I told him a joke.
"Nope, it's too sticky for our liking" he looks at Grayson, who's was now looking at me.
"I'll clean this downstairs, let's go" he guides me down the stairs, his twin following close behind.
"I'm gonna watch some TV" Ethan jumps on my couch. Me and Grayson walk into the kitchen, were we keep the first aid kit. I sit on the counter top and he grabs the green emergency box from the cupboard and gets the bandages.
"Thank you" I whisper as Grayson clean the cut and wraps the bandage securely around my small hand.
"You're welcome" he smiles at me, making sure the white material fit right.
"I'm so clumsy sometimes"
"You are really clumsy" we laugh as he puts away the first aid box.
"You should try to be careful" he puts his hands on either side of me, staring deep into my eyes.
"I'll try" I giggles.

We seemed to be staring into each other's eyes for an eternity, until Ethan's loud voice interrupts us.
"Come on, love birds! I'm hungry, let's order pizza"

————

Thanks for reading! 🌈 ALSO THANKS FOR OVER 100 READS OH MY GOODNESS I CANT BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED!! Thank you all so much for this, it means the world to me. ALSO if you want, we made a Instagram account for updates on the writing. Our account is now a TWO owner account, it's me: L and E, who does Ethan Dolan stories and I do Grayson Dolan.
The account is called Grethanlight ☁️

Thanks so much everyone X

-L 😽