0.9 Grayson And Ethan

————

Grayson's POV
7:45 pm

I walk into the house after dropping Y/n off at her place, only to see Ethan with his eyes blaring red.
"You idiot!" He roars. I knew this was coming.
"What was I supposed to do?! We have only known her for a few days!" I shouted back.
"Yeah, a few days, Grayson! How stupid could you be to already give away we are vampires to a stranger!"
"She's smart, Ethan! She figured it out on her own!" I paused "You can't say anything to Mom or Dad"
He stifles a laugh "Pff, you bet I'm telling them. This could ruin all of us, y/n is better off dead". All the anger that was inside of me released in our living room after he said that. No one wishes death on my y/n. Within seconds, I grab Ethan by the throat and launch him into the shelves on the other side of the room.
"Say that again! I Dare you" I spit, storming out the room and slamming the door behind me.

Y/n's POV

I lay on my bed, thinking about the recent events from the last few days.
I met Grayson on that first day.
He instantly caught me eye.
Grayson defended me from Morgan.
Me and Grayson went to the tree
We kissed.
I found out Grayson was a vampire.

I fell in love with Grayson Dolan.

I jump up at what I just said.
"I'm in love with Grayson Dolan!" I scream.
I've only known him for a few days! There's no way! I'm just rushing, that's it. For the first time a boy has gotten this close to me and I IMMEDIATELY think I love him. I'm just silly.
I sigh "Too much has happened today, I'm just going to go to bed".
I crawl under the covers and was about to turn off my light when my phone buzzed next to me:

Grayson - I'm picking you up tomorrow at 8

I reply to him:

Me - Okay x

I put my phone on silent and turn off my lights so I could finally go to bed.

Grayson's POV

I message y/n before she went to sleep and in a matter of seconds she replies:

Y/n - Okay x

Just a message from her puts me at ease and all my worries seem to disappear.

If my Mom or Dad find out about her, I don't know what will happen.

Ethan passes the door way, cuts all over his arms and back.
That's what happens when you mess with me.

————

Hi everyone, this is just a small part to fill you in what happened after ❤️ But I hope you enjoyed anyway! Also, I'm sorry for all you Ethan fans!! Don't worry, he won't always be like this 😉
ALSO THE MUSIC VIDEO ISN'T FOR THIS CHAPTER, I JUST WANT YOU TO LISTEN TO IT BECAUSE ITS SO GOOD!! ITS CALLED 'No Tears Left To Cry' BY ARIANA GRANDE 💧
Thanks for reading 😂💓