0.6 That moment

————

Y/n's POV
6:32 pm

Nia stops the car in the same spot me and Grayson parked at earlier today.
"I'm only doing this for you once, okay? I don't have enough money for gas" she says.
"Fine, thank you. I'll text you later" I say, getting out of her car. She speeds off in the opposite direction and I begin to walk to the tree.
I wonder why Grayson wanted to meet here again?
Also, who was shouting at him when we were on the phone?
I see Grayson sat by the tree, his eyes closed like he is listening to everything around him.
"Hi Grayson" I say. He turns his head with the most calm expression on his face.
"Hi, y/n" he gives me a small smile and I sit on the ground next him.
"Why did you want to hang out today? I thought you were trying to figure me out or something" I chuckle.
"I have to tell you the truth y/n" I look at Grayson, who's head was in his hands.
"I can't stop thinking about you" he whispers.
"Wait what?" My head mentally exploded.
"I think about you more then I should. I don't know why but I haven't felt this way before"
"But we have only known each other for a day! There is no way you feel an attraction for me"
"I don't know what I feel, I just know I can't stay away from you" he rests his head on the tree.
"I think we need to spend more time together then, so you can really figure out what you feel" I look down at my hands, which were almost trembling.
We have only known each other for a day but why am I feeling something towards him? And why does he feel the same?
"I don't know if that's a good idea, y/n" he sighs.
"Why?" I stare at him as he looks at the view.
"Ethan thinks I should stay away from you"
"Why do you need to stay away from me?" I begin to panic at what he was saying.
"I can't tell you" he puts his head on his knees, blocking me out.
"No, I need to know Grayson. Is there something wrong with me?" Tears pricked the back of my eyes.
I must be a fool to think I had a chance.
"It's not you! It's what I am" he quickly stands up in rage.
"What are you Gray?" I also stand up, mirroring his raging face in confusion.
"I can't tell you! I'm too dangerous"
"No you aren't! Tell me what you're thinking and I can help you"
"I could kill you in a second! You can't be around me!" He shouts. There's a dramatic pause.
"I don't want to hurt you, y/n" tears slip out of his eyes.
"You won't, I promise" I stare into his eyes. We look at each other for a quick second before Grayson quickly walks over to me and kisses me. For a quick second the whole world stops spinning as we stand there. As we pull away, Grayson shakes his head runs away, faster then anything I have ever seen before.
Oh my god.
I get it my phone and call Nia.
"Hey, y/n. What up?" She answers.
"Something happened, can you pick me up?" I ask.
"Of course I will"
"Thank you"
I end the call a sink into the ground, tear drops falling from my eyes as I think about what just happened.
I have a strange connection to him that I can't explain. I have only know him since this morning and this happens? I feel like this was all rushed.
My phone vibrates on the floor, which I dropped once I ended the call. A message pops up on the screen.

Grayson 🌙 - I'm sorry, I haven't done that before

I hesitantly reply to his message:

Me - Don't apologise. It was in the moment x

Grayson 🌙 - No. if anyone found out I did that I may not see you again

Me - Nobody has to know, but you should hang out with me tomorrow with my friends. Bring Ethan xx

Grayson 🌙 - I'll see. Bye

I turn off my phone and walk up to mine and Nia's meet up spot outside the woods.
Maybe what happened wasn't such a bad thing after all.

————