0.8 'She knows.'

————

Y/n's POV
3:27 pm
*PLAY SONG NOW*

After school, I ran straight home and got out my laptop.
Somethings off with Grayson and I can't put my finger on it. Maybe google can give me some answers?
Grayson isn't a normal teenage boy, he and Ethan are different from the rest of us.
He's cold.
He has fangs.
His eyes change colour.
He doesn't like to socialise.
He can't be around me.
He can kill me in a second.
He's dangerous.

After hours of searching I finally have an explanation:

Grayson and Ethan Dolan are Vampires.

*************************************************

Grayson's POV

Me and Ethan are sat on the sofa in our house watching episodes of 'Stranger Things'.
"2018 television is so boring" Ethan groans. I chuckle at his boredom until my sister, Cameron, comes into the room.
"Me and Mom are going out to feed, are you coming?" She asks.
"No, we had some deer after school, we'll stay here" I reply, still staring at the TV.
"Fine, see ya" she exits the room and slams the door behind her. Me and Ethan don't even flinch.
Cameron hates the fact we are surrounded by so many people everyday.
She thinks it's too dangerous, even though vampires don't drink from humans like they say in the movies.
My phone vibrates, a message from y/n appears on the screen:

Y/n - Meet me at the tree.

I reply after I put on my sneakers:

Me - Okay

Her message seems weird: no emojis or kisses after it. Maybe I'm just being silly.

*************************************************

T H E   T R E E

I slowly walk up to Y/n, who's back was turned towards me.
"Y/n?" I whisper. She doesn't turn around.
"I know what you are" My whole body freezes as she speaks up.
"W-what do you mean?" I stutter.
"I know what you are... so you don't have to lie anymore" she sounds like she was about to cry.
"What am I, y/n"
"Y-you're..."
"Say it" I sound more confident then I feel.
She doesn't respond.
"Say it!" She turns around in response.

"Vampire"

Y/n's POV

"You're a Vampire!" I shout at a stone face Grayson.
"I know you're a vampire, you don't have to hide it anymore"
He doesn't respond and I feel like I'm staring at a brick wall for a few seconds.
Grayson suddenly runs on top of a hill in a flash.
"This is what I am, y/n!" He booms, his eyes black with no sign of life.
"I'm a monster! You don't understand me as much as you think you do!" He jumps from the hill, landing only a few inches in front of me.
"I could hurt you if I really wanted to" he backs me up against the tree, arms on either side of me.
"Something is telling me that you won't, Gray" I whisper.
"How do you know that?" He pauses "I don't know if I can control myself"
"Because if you were going to hurt me, you would have done it already when we were alone" Our faces were so close I could feel his breath against my face.
"I don't want to hurt you, I can't" he looks like he was about to cry. I didn't think that Vampires could cry.
"Trust me" I whisper. He waits for a few seconds before answering.

"I do"

Ethan's POV

I let out a growl as someone kills me on Fortnight and grab another handful of popcorn as I load another game. Grayson had been gone for a while and he didn't tell me where he went.
I decide to message him in case Mom asked where he was:

Me - Where are you?

Within a few minutes, he responds:

Grayson - With Y/n

I sigh as I read the message but cut short as a new message comes through;

Grayson - She knows.

I drop my phone from my icy hands and let out a roar which shakes the whole house. In rage, I stomp over to the mirror and shatter the entire thing with a single punch. My knuckles are cut right up to my wrists, but leak no blood.

I told Grayson he need to be careful!
But he doesn't listen.
Now y/n knows our secret,
And it could put our family's lives in danger.

————

Hi guys! Hope you liked this part 💓 You finally know Grayson and Ethan's secret! What will happen to Grayson if his family find out you know? What will Ethan do to you now you know? All your questions will be answered in further parts. (Also thank you so much for almost 60 reads!! I never thought I would get 10 reads let alone 60 💜) Also if any of you have read or watched 'Twilight', then this chapter may seem quite similar. I feel in this situation, Gray would react like Edward did so I took inspiration from the film and put it into my own writing 💋

Things that have changed:

New book cover!
I think this cover looks a lot better before but let me know what you think. It has more of a dark vibe, which is what the book is about.

Music on my fanfictions!
I am starting to add music onto the fanfictions as I believe it sets the scene more and give it atmosphere. I also don't have many dark images of Grayson/Ethan for every fanfiction and there will be many more chapters after this also. You can listen to music whilst reading! Just click play and scroll back to the part you were reading (if it tells you to play it halfway through the chapter). Also, please only play it when it tells you to. There could be different reactions or moods considering who's point of view you are reading, so the song only fits one scene or the whole chapter, depending on when it says to.

Anyways, that's all! Please leave a comment on what you think💕 Thanks for reading this part of 'Cold' 💓💓

-L ☁️