0.1 The Handsome stranger

————

before we start i'd just like to say that i wrote this book when i was younger. that's why a lot of it is very cringey and radiates a lot of twilight vibes. not gonna lie i was a huge twilight stan so i took a lot of plot inspiration from that. the second book is better as it is more recent.

i promise it gets better 👁👄👁

Y/n's POV
7:13 am

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock, indicating it was time to get up for the first day back at school after summer break.
"Ugh, it's school already?" I sigh
Hi, I'm y/n and I'm 17 years old. When I was 10, I moved from England to New Jersey and I have lived here ever since. I live with my Mum and Stepfather, Gary. Me and my Dad had a really good relationship, so when Mum and Dad told me they were getting a divorce, I was heart broken. But I still call him every once in a while so it's okay.
I jump out of my bed and get dressed for school.
After curling my hair and brushing my teeth, I go down stairs to eat some breakfast. As I enter the kitchen, Gary is sat down, reading the news paper with a cup of coffee next to him.
"Good morning, Y/n" He says, nose still in the newspaper.
"Morning, Gary" I smile, getting a bowl of cereal and sitting down at the table.
Me and Gary are good friends. I wouldn't call him my Dad, but he's good to me so I like him.
My mum enters the kitchen with a cheerful grin.
"Good morning, loves" she smiles.
"You're happy today" I say, my mouth full of cheerios.
"Well, it's a good day. How are you feeling about school?" She laughs, kissing Gary on the cheek.
"Eh, okay I guess" In reality, I'm dreading it. Ever since I began high school, a girl named Morgan and her friends have been terrorising me. I've gotten used to it, but it still gets to me sometimes.
"Good, speaking about school, I think it's time for you to go! You don't want to be late" She says, looking at the gold watch on her wrist.
"Bye mum, bye Gary" I say as I grab my bag and head out the door.

*************************************************

S C H O O L

As I get my books out of my locker, the high pitch sound of my best friends alerts everyone in the school hall.
"Y/n!" She giggles, embracing me in a big hug.
"Hi, Nia" I laugh.
"Are you ready for another great year?" She questions with a grin on her face.
"I guess so, let's get to first period before Morgan arrives" I shrug.
"Did you know there are new boys coming in today?" She asks.
"No, why would I be bothered?" I say, puzzled by her enthusiasm.
"Well, they are two jaw-dropping twins, who are rumoured to be in our first lesson"
"Cool, I guess" I honestly couldn't be bothered.
We sit down in our seats, waiting for our English teacher, Mr Yates, to begin our lesson.
"Okay, class. Open your books to page 152 for today's lesson" He says, bursting through the door.
As I flip through the pages of my book, two handsome strangers walk into the classroom. Oh my god. The first boy to walk in had slightly longer hair than the other and was slightly shorter. The second boy immediately caught my eye. He had short, brown hair and wore a dangly earring on his ear. He stayed silently behind his brother, I assume, and stared at the ground.
"Well class, it appears we have two new students today, meet Ethan and Grayson. Ethan, will you sit next to Kyle and Grayson will you sit next to Y/n" Mr Yate says. I silently scream in my head.
Grayson sat next to me and didn't say a word for the next hour. But every time I looked over at him, I would catch him staring at me, like I was food to him. Who is this boy?

————

I hope you enjoyed this first part! It will get better, but for the first part it was really just to introduce you to the characters. I am L, the writer of any Dolan Twins books on this account, but any why don't we books are by T, the other owner of this account.
Thanks for reading 😊❤️