2.1 "Tonight"

————

Y/n's POV
8.39 am

Where am I?
I appeared to be in a dark room. Alone.
"Hello?" I yelled, hoping someone could here me.
"Y/n" someone called my name from behind me. I spun around to see Cameron stood a few meters away.
"Cameron? Where am I?" I ask.
"You are asleep, y/n. Don't worry, I'm here to deliver a message to you" she walked closer to me.
"What is it?" It didn't seem as scary anymore, as Cameron was now a friend to me.
"Mom has made you an offer. One you won't refuse"
An offer?
"What do you mean?" I raise an eyebrow.
"Mom said she will leave the three of you alone. Only when you have become a vampire" I let out a gasp in shock. I can't become a vampire!
"There's no way!" I shake my head.
"If you want to survive, then you must. You will also be able to stay with Grayson and Ethan forever" she says, in almost a beg. Maybe she is right. I would instantly be safe, and I could stay with Grayson.
"How do I become a vampire?" I ask Cam.
"Grayson or Ethan will have to bite you. They both know about the offer already. Ask them. I have to go, I don't have enough time. I'll see you in a few days" she vanishes, leaving me in the dark.

"Wait Cameron I-"

I sit up in bed, sweat dripping down my forehead. They knew already, but they didn't tell me?
"Y/n, are you okay?" Grayson opens the door, pooping his head inside the room.
I don't say anything.
"Y/n?" He sits on the bed and raises the back of his hand to my head.
"Your burning up. Are you alright?" I shake my head in response.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I stutter. His face grew confused.
"What do you mean?" He was puzzled.
"About your Mom's offer" Grayson knew what I was talking about. His face said it all.
"Y/n. I was going to tell you, I just wanted to give you time to adjust" I burrow my head inside my hands.
"This is about my safety. If being a vampire is what it takes then I'll do it"
"No, Y/n. I don't want this life for you!" He gets up and grabbed onto the door handle.
"Grayson, I will grow old. My hair will turn grey and my days will be numbered. I'm going to be alone, I don't want that. I want to be with you"
He pauses.
"You're going to be in pain. I can't do that to you" he let's go of the door and sighs.
"Then don't. Let Ethan do it" he turns toward me.
"Are you sure about this?" He asks.
"I'm positive. Trust me on this" I get up and take my hands in his.
"I'll tell Ethan" he squeezes my hands before leaving the room. I decide to get changed into some decent clothing. Unzipping my suitcase, I take out some black jeans and a white crop top, with some matching back and white Adidas trainers. I wander into the small bathroom in case they came back and saw me undressed. When I walked back into the bathroom, they boys were in the room and were waiting for me.
"I see you've a decision" Ethan says.
I nod in reply.
"Alright then. Let's do it"

"Tonight"

————