Questions

I guess I slept through lunch because I woke up at dinner time. I went to the cafeteria and got a tray. They gave us a dried out cheeseburger and some unidentified objects. I put it right in the trash and sat down by myself at an empty table in the back.

I got a headache for an unknown reason. I sat here waiting for too long. They let us go back to our rooms and turned the lights out.

Cameron got on my bed behind me with his hand on my thigh.

"Get away from me"

"Bitch shut up"

"Cameron stop"

He moved over and covered my mouth while pulling down my pants and his. I tried to scream and bite his hand with no success. He went in with no warning. I screamed quietly feeling tears roll down my face.

"Owwww!! Stop stop stoppp! Cameron stop!!"

He kept looking back to see if guards were coming but unfortunately they weren't. The more I cried, the harder he went. I clawed the bed feeling immense pain that didn't get any less painful the whole time.

When he finished he kissed me then went to sleep in his bed. I fixed my clothes and turned over crying into the pillow.

Morning

I woke up not wanting to move. I didn't go to breakfast but I had to get up when they said I had a visitor. I slowly walked to the visitor's lounge and walked in to sit with August.

"I'm sorry" He stated.

"It's fine"

"Why do you look like you're in pain?"

"Because I am"

"Why?"

"I'm bunked with Cameron"

"They have co-ed rooms?!"

"Yes"

"W-what'd he do?"

"You can't guess" I put my hair in a messy bun leaning back in my chair. August obviously didn't want to talk. He wanted to find Cameron.

"Look, I'm working on getting you out of here by Friday but it's har-"

"Friday?! August I'm gonna leave this place pregnant"

"Don't say that shit Rayna"

"I'm fucking scared to take a shower. I won't be sleeping anymore in the same room as him. This is torture"

"Babe I'm sorry but it's not that easy even with your mom and Jayon helping. It takes a week for them to work out a case and could take longer"

"Don't worry about it. Just don't get mad when I get a life sentence for killing Cameron with my toothbrush" Our time was up so a guard came and stood me up. He put handcuffs on me.

"What are you doing?!"

"We have to transfer you to a prison in Florida" I looked at August scared as hell. He got up about to say something but they dragged me out before he had the chance. What is happening to my life?!

They took me straight to a bus waiting outside and made me sit next to Leilani.

"I don't deserve this shit" I said to her.

"I know, I'm sorry I shot him" I blocked her out for the bus ride which was to an airport. They lined us up and searched us then put us on the plane. This is going too fast. From New Orleans to Florida?! For what?

The plane took off arriving in Florida hours later. We were driven to a bigger prison and searched again. I felt sick on the walk in. Not like an empty feeling in the pit of your stomach sick but throw up sick. Other inmates watched us walking to our bunks with smirks on their face.

I wasn't roomed with someone I knew thankfully.

"I'm gonna throw up!" I said to a guard walking by. She pulled me out of my room and took me to a bathroom. I ran in spilling my guts into the toilet. I washed my hands and rinsed out my mouth afterwards.

In my room everyone was already sleeping. I laid down staring at the bottom of the bed on top of mines. I stared at it all night.

In the morning a guard made me go to run on the track since I didn't want to eat. I ran but it was sloppy and slow because I was tired and needed to throw up again.

I did. Why am I throwing up? I haven't had any food for the past two and a half days. The guard let me sit down for a while then had me pick up trash.

I skipped lunch and dinner and went to shower. Since no one was here I didn't have anything to worry about. I put on the new gray pants and shirt with the black shoes. I dried my hair in the mirror and left it down. I put my glasses on and went to bed.

________________

Ok this chapter is so short because I updated two chapter already today. Also if anyone reading this book likes Mindless Behavior go check out Drug Induced. 😘 Love you

A/N: Contact Info: SpookyNicole__ on Twitter and Instagram.
Spooky-Nicole on Tumblr.
SpookyNicole on Snapchat.
LaurenP1316 on kik.