Fight Club or No Club

I woke up in a hospital room sighing in frustration. I looked at my clothes on the chair next to me and Kurrency and Kayla laughing at something on her phone.

"I don't need to be here! Is August awake? Is mom awake?"

"August is and so are you! Ray what happened?"

"I don't know. It was really nothing" I got up and got dressed then ran to the bathroom to take care of my business. I fixed my hair with my fingers in the mirror then put my beanie back on.

I walked over to August's room making sure no one held me back. I walked in smiling big when he looked at me. He opened his arms inviting me in.

I got on his bed laying my head on his shoulder.

"Did you hear me earlier?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah. I did. I already forgave you Rayna. So why were Kurrency and Kayla freaking out about you?"

"They told you?"

"No. They came in here, yelled some stuff, then ran out. So what happened to you?"

"I don't want to scare you or mostly myself so I can't tell you"

"Rayna"

"Yes"

"Tell me what happened" He said sternly.

"Fine. I've been feeling sharp pains in my abdomen. It happened three times today and the third time I passed out"

"Rayna don't you think I'd want to know that?!!"

"Sorry!"

"You should get checked"

"Ugh. Alright. So I seen our new house"

"Like it?"

"No. I love it 3000 times more than I thought I would. It was really too much"

"Nah Rayna you deserve it. We deserve it. We are getting married, having a baby, starting a life together. I'll do anything for the woman I love"

"You're too perfect"

"Nooo"

I smothered my face in his blanket screaming in pain for the fourth time. I started to feel lightheaded but didn't pass out this time. When it went away I let out a long breath.

"That's what it's been like all day?!"

"Yes"

"Alright Rayna go get a check up!"

"Ok ok I'll go" I stood up and August pulled me back.

"Give me a kiss girl don't be getting no attitude with me" I smirked and gave him a kiss.

"Alright now I'll go"

"Wait. I wanna go. This concerns me too" He got up and put his arm around my neck weighing me all the way down.

"Augusttt!!" He laughed and got off of me. He held my hand and we walked back to my room. The doctor was there already looking irritated.

"Ah there's my patient. Go in the bathroom, change back into these, and lay on this bed for an ultrasound"

"Ok alright" I listened to her and she plugged the tv in. She squeezed the freezing cold jelly on my ovary then used the tool to see what may or may not be in there tearing me up.

It took a long time which was so annoying because she kept making faces at the screen.

"This is so rare and unusual" That's all she said. She got up and left the room. I couldn't tell what was on the screen so I just got mad.