Back Home To Leave Again

I took my heels off and put on the sweats, crew neck and Jordan's he brought me. Kye woke up in the middle of the night crying.

"Rayna this hospital smells like doctors!" Kye said crying harder.

"Is that why you're crying?"

"Yessss Raynaaaaa"

I sprayed my mini bottle of perfume around the room and she instantly stopped the tears. I pulled the chair closer to her bed and sat in it.

"I feel like shit. I wonder if shit has feelings. Eww"

"Haha are you hungry?"

"Yeah. Very"

"I'll be back" I left the room and went to the vending machine since the cafeteria's closed. I got some chips, candy, cookies, and drinks hearing weird loud breathing. I looked around wanting to scream when I seen the stalker guy standing in the corner just watching me.

This scares me more than it should because you know the black people always die first. I took the snacks back to the room making sure I locked the door.

I gave Kye the snacks and she devoured them like she hasn't had hot Cheetos before. I got on my phone seeing so many comments on my picture's with and of Kye about how they're sorry and so sad. How do they know in the first place? Stupid paparazzi!

"Where's your lover?" Kye asked raising her eyebrows at me simultaneously.

"My lover? He's at home with Jonah"

"Oh yeah Mama's Boy"

"You are somethin else" I turned the TV on to MTV texting Janice and Kurrency while Kye threw skittles at me. My hair got filled with skittle so I snatched the bag from her and shook my hair out on her.

We hung out for a while until she fell back to sleep. I passed out uncomfortably in the already uncomfortable chair.

Wednesday Afternoon

I woke up at 4pm nervous that Kye was still sleeping. Her heart monitor was still steady so there's really no need to worry. She's just been sleeping for a long time.

I looked to the side smiling when I seen August sitting with Jonah. When I stood up I felt a sharp pain in my back and neck from the way I was sitting before I fell asleep.

"Are you okay?" August asked me standing up.

"They need to put some cushions on these chairs. I feel like there's a knife in my back right now."

"Why is there a skittle in your hair?" He pulled a skittle out of my hair and threw it in the trash.

"Kye was throwing them at me last night"

"So she feels better?"

"I guess"

"Why you no get me out of dis place? It stinky and freeding! Rayna you no love me?" Kye sat up talking in a Chinese accent but then she switched back to Mexican. "You don't know nothing homes! You never knowwwwww! Sácame de aquí" She jumped out of the bed and put her hair up in a bun.

"Kye you are freaking crazy!" I handed her her clothes and she put a huge smile on her face while walking to the bathroom.

I put my beanie on and when Kye was dressed we left without telling the doctors. We went home where Kye started watching Netflix. Jonah followed me everywhere I went and August was on the phone dealing with something.

Jonah literally stayed less than one foot away from me the whole time I went to my room then to the kitchen.

I finally picked his handsome self up blowing on his cheeks. He laughed and tried to do it to me. I sat next to a moody Kye and kept poking her face. I took a video of her going off on me then showed Jonah's surprised face.

"I wuv youuuu" I stated to Kye attacking her with kisses.

"Rayna who is that guy?" I got up and grabbed a knife from the kitchen. I ran outside and up to the guy staring in the living room window.

"Unless you want to get stabbed in the back of your fucking head, I suggest you turn ya fat ass around and tell me why the fuck you been stalking me and my family." He turned around slowly putting his hands up.

His eyes looked familiar but nothing else did.

"Rayna please"

"How the hell do you know my name?"

"I'm August's father"

"Wh- his father is in rehab"

"Stepfather"

"You should be in rehab. What are you doing here?"

"I came to get revenge"

"For what?"

"For shooting my wife"

"That wasn't him. What were you gonna do anyway? Shoot me? Then your ass would be dead two seconds after. Why don't you go stalk the real suspect and leave us alone?"

"A-alright" He left the porch and I noticed August looking out of the window. I walked back in putting the knife away.

My phone rang my mom's ringtone and when I answered there was crying on the other end.

"Mom what's going on?"

"Some people came and kidnapped Kechia, Jayania, Kayla, and Amber."

"What?! Ok wait there. I'll be there in twenty minutes" I hung up and ran to tell August. He had Kye and Jonah go to the next door neighbor's house and I went to my room to prepare to find my sisters.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I got some comments for me to make Kye's cancer go away but I can't. Sorry.

A/N: Contact Info: SpookyNicole__ on Twitter and Instagram.
Spooky-Nicole on Tumblr.
SpookyNicole on Snapchat.
LaurenP1316 on kik.