Annoyances or Threats

After the exciting news I went to take a nice shower and put on some comfortable clothes. August joined me but nothing happened I swear. Okay something did happen. I dried off and put on some sweatpants, a sports bra, and a kimono.

I got on my phone for the first time in a week overwhelmed with all the news about me getting arrested. My mom 'accidentally' called everyone and told them the news. Gabby didn't seem too happy though.

Jonah was so happy when he seen me. I tried to get some play time with him but I was interrupted when all my sisters and friends bombarded me with questions. I screamed at them to shut up and sit down and they did.

"Okay so when's the due date?" Janice asked.

"No Janice when's the baby shower?!" Kurrency said sitting next to me.

"Okay first of all I just found out myself. Due date is in 9 months. Baby shower is in 5-6 months after I know the gender"

"Rayna where's August?"

"In my room"

"Do you think he's gonna propose?"

"Please don't do that. That gets me excited for something that won't happen"

"Alright. We're gonna go make dinner for you"

"Thanks guys. Love youu" They all went to the kitchen and I got disappointed when I seen that Jonah was asleep. I took him back to his room. I went and laid in my bed with August.

"You know we still haven't had a real date" August stated.

"Yeah"

"Will you go on a date with me?"

"Of course I will babe"

"Alright. Next Saturday. I'll pick you up at 8"

"Perfect"

We watched the beginning of World War Z then went upstairs for dinner. They gave me a huge plate of food that I knew I wouldn't finish. Then I was given a big glass of milk. I hate milk.

"Finish the whole plate and drink the whole glass. My niece will not be hungry" Jayania proclaimed handing me a spoon.

"Niece? She's having a boy!" Kayla said.

"Oh god" I ate some of my food laughing while they all argued over what gender my baby is.

An hour later they all left leaving me tired and full. I went back to my room and went to sleep.

Morning

I rolled out of bed and called a funeral director. Kye's service was held off for me because well I was in prison. I set her funeral up for tomorrow. I got on my laptop and made a slideshow of pictures. I added some of her favorite songs and added a video of her dancing at the end.

It was so hard to make this without crying. I put that on hold to keep the tears inside and went to take a shower. I washed my hair three times for no apparent reason. Maybe to clear my mind.

After doing all my hygiene stuff I put on a blue and white maxi skirt and tucked a white lace shirt into it so you could see my black bandeau. I put my hair in a top bun with a black bow clipped on it.

I slipped my feet into a pair of white 4 inch pumps. I started cleaning glad I had the option to. I heard the front door open and a boys voice. I went upstairs to the living room frustrated when I seen two teenage boys smoking while Gabby sat next to them.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"Papi" I rolled my eyes snatching the blunt wrap from one of their hands. I put it out holding my hand over my nose.

"Don't smoke in my house! How old are you two?"

"18" "16"

"Why are you hanging out with a 12 year old?!"

"I'm her boyfriend and she's 13 now"

"Oh hellllllllll no! Get up and get out right now! I don't have the time for this. Come on both of you!" They got up walking to the front door.

"Hit me up ma you fine" They left and I sighed in frustration. Gabby stood up about to yell at me so I put my finger on her lips.

"Do not speak to me with any attitude. You are 8 years younger than me. Either go to your room or shut your mouth"

I went to the kitchen and made breakfast. I finished cleaning up here and upstairs. I got Jonah and fed him breakfast. There was a knock at the door that I really didn't want to answer.

I got up and opened it relieved that it was only Jayon.

"Hey"

"Congratulations"

"Who told you?"

"Your mom"

"Oh come in. Have some breakfast" He walked in to the kitchen with me and I gave him a plate.

"Rayna I have some bad news"

"What now?"

"Leilani was released from prison and she's back here. She apparently has some friends from the prison working for her and they want to kill you"

"Why the hell? What is wrong with her?"

"She likes you"

"What? How does that make sense and how would you know that?"

"Kurrency told me and since you're with August they most likely want to sabotage your relationship with him rather than kill you"

"I don't want to think about this right now Jayon"

"I know I just thought that you should be prepared for any shady bitches trying to be your friend"

"Hm yeah thanks"

---------------

Short chapter. Last few chapters are coming up and they are going to e huge. Next chapter will take longer than usual since the book is almost over and it's going to be longer than most of the other chapters.

A/N: Contact Info: SpookyNicole__ on Twitter and Instagram.
Spooky-Nicole on Tumblr.
SpookyNicole on Snapchat.
LaurenP1316 on kik.