Time Of Need

Sunday Morning

I got up early today to clean up the mess from yesterday. I took my shower, put on red skinny jeans, a black top, black Forces, and a red bandana. I went upstairs and started cleaning everything but was stopped due to a knock at the door. Who's here at seven in the morning?

I opened the door looking at two teenagers. The girl had bright red hair with black streaks and her face was full of piercings. I recognized the boy as Jax.

"Kye here?" Jax asked.

"Yeah she's asleep though"

"Can we come in?"

"Sure"

"Where's her room?"

"Top floor, last door in the hallway" They went upstairs so I closed the door and continued cleaning. It took forever to take out the trash after throwing all the plates, cups, decorations, and trash away. I finished this floor in two hours.

I went to Jonah's room and got him out of his crib. I gave him a bath and got him dressed in a baby blue crew neck, darkwash jeans, and white Nikes. I brushed his hair back into a ponytail and put a white snapback on him.

I carried him with me to August's room and put him down so I could get the clothes August asked for. A black crew neck, dark wash jeans, red and white Jordan's, and a matching snapback.

"Rayna!!" Kye called me so I went to her room with Jonah following me.

"What?"

"Can I go to Alison's house?"

"Yeah. Call me if you need a ride"

I went downstairs holding Jonah's hand the whole time. I put him in his walker and took August his clothes. I made some apple cinnamon pancakes and bacon for them.

Of course Jonah's hands and face got covered in syrup. August walked in and started eating while I cleaned Jonah off. Gabby walked in the kitchen with a hoodie on and the hood up. She sat down at the table and only moved when I put a plate in front of her. I can't even see her face.

Kye's ringtone played from my phone loudly.

"Hello"

"Bye"

"Really? You just left why didn't you tell me in here?"

"Didn't feel like it."

"Bye" I hung up and sat down.

"Gabby you need to tell me the number now" August demanded. Gabby didn't respond. I took her hood off causing her to look at me with a stank face.

She got up and went somewhere in the house. I know she's not about to get my future arrested for sure.

"What are you doing today?" August asked.

"Nothing"

"You wanna come down to the studio with me?"

"Yeah I do"

"Ight I have to go call him first then we'll go"

"Okay"

I went to my room and put on my glasses with Beyonce's perfume. I got a jacket for Jonah and grabbed his diaper bag. We walked outside and got in his car waiting. I turned the radio on and Twerk Song was on by Cash Out. Jonah started dancing in his carseat thinking I wasn't looking. But as soon as he seen me he stopped immediately. It was so funny.

August got in and drove to the studio. We followed him upstairs to the one he works in and he introduced us to his producer. We sat on the couch and watched him work.