Pictures

This Tuesday morning I woke up realizing that I slept for a really long time. Kye was still asleep with my kitten in her arms. I got up only to be hit with a major headache. I went to the bathroom holding my head and downed a couple aspirin.

I opened my present from Chris laughing at the fact that he gave me a shirt with his face on it and a snapback that said CB on it in big silver plated letters. I took a quick shower, rushed to put on lotion, and rushed to get dressed.

I wore a pair of black shorts with gold studs on the left side in the front, a white scoop with lace sleeves, and white Adidas. I dried my hair then put it all up into a ponytail. I accessorized with gold hoops in my ears, a gold stud in my belly button, a gold watch, a few gold rings, and a gold bracelet. I found my glasses in my nightstand then put them on.

I did my makeup and looked at my phone. Way too many notifications from Instagram and Vine to look at so I just went to my music. I turned on Without You by Spooky Black and put my Beats on. I turned it all the way up and started cleaning.

I made me way up to the kitchen when I seen Chris passed out on the couch. A broken bottle of vodka was on the floor and a glass of it was spilled on the table. I walked around the glass and woke him up.

"Chris what happened last night?" I asked.

"Rayna?"

"Yeah"

He didn't respond to me and I can't drag him up the stairs so I left him there. I cleaned up the glass and spilled alcohol and finished cleaning the living room. Chris was just staring at the blank tv screen creeping me out. I went in the kitchen seeing food all over the place. What the hell happened?!

I threw away all the inedible food and put the good food away. There was half of a blunt on the floor which I threw away with the full ash tray contents. Was this all from Chris? I hurried up cleaning down here then went up to the third floor. I went to check on Jonah seeing that he was asleep. His room is never dirty so I just put his toys away.

I went into Chris's room shocked to see everything practically destroyed. This is going to take forever. I started by putting his bed back onto the box spring. I put his clothes back in the closet and the broken hangers in the trash can. I hope he remembers this.

It took an hour and a half to get it back to the way it was. I moved on to Mike's empty room. Where is he at? I seen a camera on the floor and when I picked it up I accidentally turned it on. I almost dropped it when the opening picture was of me asleep.

All the pictures were of me sleeping. In some I was way too close to naked. The date was from two days ago. He took these in the two hours I was asleep that night. This erased all the feelings I thought I might have had for him. I turned the camera off and put it down on his dresser. I didn't feel like staying in his room and just went to the next floor.

I couldn't talk. Why are guys like this?! My feet slowly took me to August's room afraid that if he was awake I would break down telling him what I seen and it'd be all bad from there. Luckily he was asleep. I quietly worked while listening to slow music. My whole mood went downhill farther than it already was.

When I finished his room I put my supplies up then walked outside. I walked down the street slowly needing to talk to Taylor. But of course she didn't answer. I guess that isn't going to work out. I seen Mike at that house talking and laughing with some guy. I turned my music up so I couldn't hear him when he called me over. He could see that something was wrong though.

I walked around the corner getting mad when I felt Mike pull me back stopping me in my tracks. I took my headphones off and put on a fake smile.

"I know you seen me. Why didn't you come over?"

"I didn't feel like talking. I have a headache and just yeah"

"Alright. I guess I'll see you at home then"

"Yeah I guess" I put my headphones back on walking away from him.

2 Hours Later

I walked inside the house hearing silence. I seen a note on the table.

Rayna I took Kye and Jonah out to go shopping. Chris left to go visit his dad. -August

I laid on the couch looking up at the ceiling for awhile. I heard the door open and shut and sat up excited thinking it was Kye and August and my face drooped at the sight of Mike.

"Ok what's wrong with you?!" He proclaimed since he most likely seen the way my face changed.

"You should know"

"Know what?"

I stood up trying not to scream at him.

"Mike. Do not act like you don't know!"

"Rayna please explain"

"THE PICTURES!! I seen them. Did you think I wouldn't find out? I'm the maid!"

"God damn man! WHY WERE YOU GOING THROUGH MY STUFF IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?!"

"The camera was on the floor and when I picked it up I seen a picture of me sleeping! So do not yell at me for what you did"

I heard the front door open but we both ignored it.

"THAT STILL DIDN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO GO THROUGH MY FUCKING PICTURES"

"OH NO MIKE I GOT THE RIGHT TO DO THAT WHEN I SEEN THE PICTURE OF ME!!! IF THERE ARE PICTURES OF ME IN ANY CAMERA I'M LOOKING AT THEM" I seen August an Kye in the corner of my eye again ignoring them.

"THIS ISN'T FAIR RAYNA!"

"IT BECAME UNFAIR WHEN YOU SNUCK INTO MY BEDROOM AND TOOK ALMOST NAKED PICTURES OF ME WHILE I WAS SLEEPING!!!! You are a sick fucking bastard and I don't want to speak to you ever again. Don't come to the basement anymore either" I pushed past him and went downstairs to my room. I need to see a therapist.

A/N: Contact Info: SpookyNicole__ on Twitter and Instagram.
Spooky-Nicole on Tumblr.
SpookyNicole on Snapchat.
LaurenP1316 on kik.