All Weird

"Rayna don't go up there!!!" Shalia yelled getting up.

I ignored her and crawled up the basement stairs quietly. When I got upstairs I seen the front door open and August yelling at some guy on the front yard. I looked to the side slapping my hand over my mouth almost screaming.

August's mom's dead body was literally less than a foot away from my face. I ran back down to my room wanting to throw up.

"She's dead" I exclaimed sitting down on my bed holding my stomach.

"His mom? Oh my god she got shot? Who was it?"

"Some guy"

"This is crazy"

I seen Cameron stand up and look right at me. He could barely keep himself up. Why is he here? I slammed my door and locked it back up. We got into a new conversation while waiting for hours.

By the time someone knocked on the door it was 10pm. I opened it letting August in.

"Sorry it took so long"

"Well I think it's time for us to leave. See you next weekend Rayna" Amber, Shalia, and Kayla gave me hugs and left.

"I'm gonna get ready for bed. Kye you should too"

"Ugh! Alright. I'll give my nephew a bath" She stated picking Jonah up.

"Love youuu"

"Whatever" I laughed at her and turned to August.

"I seen her. Your mom. Who was that guy?"

"I don't know. He was working for her but she snuffed his family and he got revenge by doing it to her"

"Oh. You good?"

"Yeah I'm cool. Just tired"

I nodded and went into my closet. I put on a pair of black tights, an oversized T shirt and no shows. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and turned on some slow music to help me fall asleep.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth then laid in bed on my phone. While scrolling through my Vine feed my phone was snatched out of my hand by August. I didn't care though cause I got them lips. 😁

He laid next to me pulling me close to him to where my eyes were level with his neck.

"Do you ever wonder if a cat and a dog could have kuppies?" August asked randomly making me laugh.

"All the time. If they could I'd want a Pomeranian Siamese kuppy"

"Hm, I'd have a Black German Shepard kuppy"

"I would somehow find a way to make mines glow in the dark and sing"

"Mines would have real stars on its paws and a fire tail"

"Damn. We'd have some fine ass kuppies"

"Babe"

"Yes?"

"Give me a kiss"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Please"

"Nope"

"Why?"

"Because it'll escalate too fast"

"*laughs* I'll just get kisses from Tigress" I picked Tigress up from the other side of the bed and held her up to my face. She licked my nose and it felt weird since cat tongue is rough as hell. I made her give August a kiss and when I put her down she laid on top of his face.

I took a picture while laughing my ass off. I put Tigress in her bed then laid back down falling asleep a few minutes later.

Morning

I got up and did my usual morning routine and put on black knee highs and a black pencil skirt with a white silk shirt tucked into it. I put on some white flats with black studs on the heel along with a black necklace, black and white yin yang ring, and a black headband.

I grabbed my phone and turned on Honey Cocaine. I put on my headphones and started cleaning the chill area. I scrubbed Cameron's blood off the floor and wall then cleaned the living room.

2 Hours Later

I finished at 8am and before anyone woke up I made breakfast and set the table. Kye walked in looking like the devil's advocate. She had dark circles around her red eyes an her hair was all over the place. She had lip gloss smeared on her forehead and mascara on her eyebrows. What?

"Kye what the hell happened to you?" I asked pouring her some juice.

"I stayed up all night talking to Jax and listening to screamo music because I haven't heard it yet and I wanted to. Turns out I do like it and I listened to about 200 songs. I think I lost hearing in my left ear. Then I attempted doing my makeup" This chick scares me.

"Crazy ting" I proclaimed in a Trini accent. August walked in and jumped back when he seen Kye. I laughed and she just stuffed the bacon into her mouth. I went and got a wide wake Jonah from his crib and put him in his high chair.

I put a small plate of eggs and bacon in front of him with a sippy cup of apple juice.

I sat down eating my food getting aggravated with Jonah. Between bites of food he either put some on the floor or in his hair. I put my plate in the sink and cleaned Jonah up.

My phone rang with an unknown number on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Rayna" A disguised voice said my name slowly in a sing song voice really creepily.

"Who is this?"

"Don't worry. You'll find out Sunday"

"Whatever" I hung up and blocked the number.

Someone else called and it was just Kurrency asking to come over with a surprise. I said of course and looked at Kye.

"Kye ¿estás seguro de que no vende su alma al diablo?"

"Ray uh don't you think if I sold my soul to the devil I wouldn't have cancer anymore. I'd also be 21, drunk and high. So no I didn't. But I should. I'm just gonna go to sleep now.

"Yeah you do that" Gotta love her.

A/N: Contact Info: SpookyNicole__ on Twitter and Instagram.
Spooky-Nicole on Tumblr.
SpookyNicole on Snapchat.
LaurenP1316 on kik.