Can't Survive

It took a while for me to stop crying but I did. But I was hurting a lot. August was upstairs taking care if Jonah. I went to the bathroom and turned the bath water on.

I put my hair up then got two candles. I lit them and put them on the sink. I turned on a playlist of Spooky Black and got in the hot water. I posted a picture of Kye that said RIP then laid back in the water relaxing.

I can't express how much I'll miss her in words. I hope that guy does all the jail time he deserves. I wanted to kill him.

40 Minutes Later

I got out of the water and put on some panties and a big T-shirt. I put my long comfy robe on and some socks and went upstairs to make some tea.

I wanted to turn back around when I seen Jax and Allison standing in the living room confused. But that would be wrong. They both ran up to me and asked where she was.

"S-she's not here anymore" That made them even more confused. "She got hit by a car" Jax had a strong look of disbelief plastered on his face while Allison crumpled in tears. "I'm sorry" I went to the kitchen and made my tea. I really felt like putting on some clothes and going to kill the stupid, reckless asshole that doesn't know how to look ahead of him or go the speed limit.

I went back to the living room and sat on the couch.

"You two are welcome to have some of her things" Allison ran upstairs with no hesitation unlike Jax. He stood stiff as a pole looking at the floor. My phone was blowing up with calls, texts, comments on the picture, emails, and vine dedications to Kye.

There was a knock on the door and I opened it to the lady from the studio and Kurrency.

"I'm so sorry Ray. Kye didn't deserve it" Kurrency hugged me tightly.

"I know. But what's she doing here?"

"What do you mean? She's my sister Leilani"

"Well I guess you both can come in" They walked in and sat in the living room. Gabby came downstairs with an angry face.

"What happened? Somebody die?" She started laughing making me mad.

"Yeah. Someone did die! So wipe that smile off ya face before I do it for you" I went to the living room and sat down. Jonah ran to me with August following. Kurrency and I talked for a little while then they left.

I went to bed not wanting to wake up. I had a dream. A bad one. I don't even want to explain it. I got up in the middle of the night and went to my closet. I put on a pair of black shorts, a black short sleeve crewneck, and black Converse.

I put my glasses on leaving my hair in the bun on top of my head. I went upstairs and outside on the porch. I got a phone call from a blocked number.

"Hello"

"Rayna meet me at the park in five minutes" They hung up quickly. That was definitely Leilani. What does she want? I took one of August's blunts and lit it. This is a one time thing so don't get the wrong idea. I walked to the park and sat on the swing set waiting.

Leilani walked over sitting next to me.

"What do you want?"

"Okay I know we got off on the wrong foot and everything but I know the guy that killed Kye. He didn't get arrested and I want to hurt him really bad. Maybe kill him. Do you want to be a part of it?"

"Hell yeah. That nigga is not getting away with shit"

"Come on" I got in her car and she drove to a house. We could see him in the window sitting on the couch looking guilty.

She handed me a knife and showed me her gun. We ran in the house turning off the lights.

"Hey! What the hell!" The guy stood up looking around.

"Did you really think you could get away with it?" I asked.

"Wh- I didn't mean to! I-I'm sorry"

I was about to cut him but jumped when Leilani shot him in his chest.

"Leilani what the fuck!!!??!!!"

"What? He deserved it"

All of a sudden cops busted in. We didn't even hear sirens. They yelled at us to get on the ground and roughly handcuffed us. This is not happening right now. I was driven to the county jail instead of the station this time.

They didn't even let me talk while they did an extremely thorough search on my body. I was given an orange jumpsuit and white no name shoes.

I put them on reluctantly and a lady took me to a line. All the women in line had the ugly orange jumpsuits on but they didn't look very good. At least I had a clean face and body.

They gave me a blanket, sheets, and essentials and took me to a room with two bunks in it and three women. One of them looked me up and down then licked her lips. Oh god. Another one glared at me. The last one just so happened to be my best pal Taylor.

She had a surprised look on her face making me mad. I got in my bunk which was directly across from Taylor's and underneath the pervy eyed one.

I made my bed and laid down not looking at Taylor.

"What are you in here for?" Taylor asked sitting up.

"Why do you care?"

"Oh feisty and pretty" A voice said. I didn't see who.

"Because I do Rayna. Obviously it's not because of what happened with Mike so what was it?"

"Kye was hit by a car and I went to get revenge on the guy with a lady but she shot him. I don't know if he died or not but that's all I want to say to you right now"

I turned over looking at the wall. How long will I be in here? There's nothing to do and I'm in here with Taylor and a lady that likes to look at me in a perverted way that makes me feel naked.

"I wish her clothes were tighter" God I won't be able to do this.

1 Hour Later

We were sent to breakfast where I got some watery eggs, greasy sausage, dry oatmeal, and warm milk. I know I'm not eating this! I sat down at an empty table staring at the clock. I seen Leilani across the cafeteria but didn't invite her to sit with me.

About five black ladies sat with me staring at me.

"What's your name new girl?" A skinny one with nappy hair in a ponytail asked.

"Rayna"

"You look pretty young"

"I'm 21"

"Well since you're fresh meat, a lot of the lesbian rapists here will go after you. You know because you're pretty and have a hourglass figure. Just don't drop the soap in the shower, don't talk back, and don't become favorites of the guards or any workers."

"Are you serious?"

"Hell yeah I'm serious. I'm Paris"

"Ok well why is everyone segregated?"

"That's how it is here. Blacks, Latinas, Whites, and old women"

"How 1940's."

"Yeah but that's how it works so don't mess it up. Why aren't you eating?"

"I'm a vegetarian and I'm not hungry"

"Hm alright"

I will not survive in here.

A/N: Contact Info: SpookyNicole__ on Twitter and Instagram.
Spooky-Nicole on Tumblr.
SpookyNicole on Snapchat.
LaurenP1316 on kik.