Cameron and Jayon are Back

I woke up in silence. The TV was off and Kye's shoes were gone. I had a text from August that said they went to the hospital for a check up. I looked at the time seeing that it was 9pm. I slept all day. I took the now dry towel off of me and went to my room. Tigress was sleeping in my bed literally under the covers.

I changed into a pair of cotton pajama shorts, a loose top, and black no show socks. I brushed my teeth and laid in bed on my phone. I heard a noise from upstairs assuming that they were back but August sent that text 5 minutes before I woke up. They can't be back already.

I heard a louder noise closer to my room and turned my bedroom light off. I put my phone in my bra just in case and walked out of my room. I went to the couch area looking around but I couldn't see anything without my glasses.

I ran back to my room and put them on and stopped moving when I felt breathing on my shoulder. When a hand grabbed my arm I ran as fast as I could all the way to Kye's room. I locked the door and called August.

"Hey you're awake" August answered.

"August someone is in the house"

"Oh my god where are you?"

"I'm in Kye's room. I think they're standing outside the door"

"Stay there I'm on my way"

I heard footsteps in the room and the air got thicker.

"August!!!!!!!!" They grabbed me causing me to drop my phone. He pushed me to the floor and stuffed a bandana in my mouth tying it in the back of my head.

I heard August yelling for me from my phone and it killed me that I couldn't respond to him. I got pushed out of the room into Cameron's arms. He tied up my hands and carried me out front to a car waiting with the door open.

I seen a camera take pictures feeling grateful for paparazzi all of a sudden. I wasn't crying yet thankfully. Cameron pushed me into the car and got in with me. The car sped off and Cameron had me sit on his lap.

"I told you Rayna" His hands roamed all over me making me feel violated and disgusted. It felt like forever until the car finally stopped but when it did I was pulled out of the car roughly and a very bulky woman man handled me on the way to the front door of the house we were at.

Inside the house a strong smell of marijuana hit my nose. There were a few guys sitting on the couches smoking filling the room with smoke. The women dragged me upstairs to a room with about 12 locks on the door. She threw me in and closed the door when Cameron walked in the room.

He picked me up off the floor and sat me in a chair. He stood in front of me and smiled.

"I missed you" I raised my foot and kicked him in his manhood. He almost fell but when he regained his strength he took off my glasses and smacked me with a gun that was in his pocket. It hurt like hell. He wiped the tear that fell slowly from my eye.

He left the room and I heard all the locks get locked. I got up looking out of the window. Aren't they stupid. I can open this window and scream for help. I'm not going to until someone I know can help gets here.

I hope those pictures get a story going by morning. The next person that walked in the room was August's mom! She had two men put me on the bed and she started taking pictures of me. No fucking way is this the modeling job she was talking about!!

I can't believe this. I screamed a muffled scream when a tiger walked in the room on a leash. They had it lay across my stomach. Disgusting picture after picture were taken for a couple hours. When they finished I was drugged with a sleeping pill.