Birthday Wish Pt. 2

As soon as we got in the bedroom August shut the door and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He held me up against the wall kissing me roughly but passionately.

He started kissing and sucking on my neck making me moan softly. He moved us to the bed where I took his shirt off. He kissed me while unzipping my dress and pulling it down along with everything else I was wearing.

His lips explored my body making me feel some type of wayy. He opened my legs going to work. Gawd I was screaming.

After I climaxed I unzipped his pants. Let me just say, he was no where near small. 😏 He went in fucking raw. Does he know that he isn't wearing a damn condom. I couldn't say shit because it felt too good.

I swear my body and me were on cloud 9. I bit a pillow running my fingers through my hair. He went harder and faster causing me to get louder.

An hour later we were both hella tired so we went to sleep.

Morning

This morning my mindset was good but I was sore as fuck. I got up walking slowly to the bathroom. I laughed when I seen a bag labeled after sex outfit. I got the note off of the bag seeing that it was from Kurrency and Janice always planning ahead.

I took a hot hot shower being joined by August minutes later.

"You know you went-"

"Yeah I know" Okay then. We took our shower which took longer than expected because well you should know.

I got dressed in the tight white skinny jeans, tight purple v-neck, grapes, and a black bow for my hair. They must not know my damn size of clothing.

I put my hair up in a bun and put the bow on it. I put my glasses on and went downstairs. The maid was already finished cleaning. My stomach growled loudly and August heard it across the room. He laughed at me overly dramatic falling on the couch.

His laughs boomed through the whole house. I ran over and jumped on him.

"You better stop laughing at me!" He got louder and started tickling me. I scream laughed falling off the couch.

"Shit. Don't tickle me!"

"Don't jump on me. No actually you can start doing that a lot more" I got up from the floor and his cheesy face made me laugh again.

"I'm hungry. It's your damn fault why you laughing for"

"Alright let's go get some breakfast" We went and got in his car. He drove to iHop where too many people were. As soon as we walked in fans started asking for August to take pictures with them.

A security guard made them sit down and a waiter took us to a booth in the back. I ordered some french toast and fruit and checked my phone. It was too much to deal with and we're having another party today. Lord help me.

"Where are Kye and Jonah?"

"At your mom's house"

"Oh"

We had a long talk about what we're gonna do later for the party while we ate breakfast. After that we went and picked Kye and Jonah up.

Kye stared at me the whole ride home. I carried Jonah inside and put him in his walker. Kye followed me to get the decorations with the same look on her face.

"What Kye? What?!" I turned around stopping both of us.

"Did you use one of the condoms they got you?"

"Oh my- No" It was the truth....

"What?! It was your birthday!"

"Yeah and?"

"Rayna!" She let out a loud gasp. "You didn't use a condom. But you used the bed!!! Do you think he's trying to get you pregnant?!"

"Whoa whoa Kye. Stop right there! Keep that to yourself okay" I started putting the decorations up in the living room and she walked to the kitchen with some while laughing.

Three hours later the food was cooked, cupcakes were iced, music was on, decorations were up, and my sisters were starting to get here.

We all danced and talked and had a really fun night. No shit went down.......yet. My mom was feeling better and most of my sisters were happy. There was a soft knock on the door and when I opened it a girl a little younger than Kye stood there.

Tears streamed down her face.

"Um Hi. I'm Rayna. What's your name?"

"Gabby. I'm August Alsina's sister" I pulled her inside and closed the door. August seen her and walked over to us.

"Gabby. What are you doing here?"

"I ran away. They put me in a new house"

"They're gonna be looking for you. They adopted you. You know if they find you here I'll be the one arrested got kidnapping."

"I-I'm sorry"

"Come on" August took her upstairs. Jonah started screaming and crying just because he was hungry. He's a fat baby. All my sisters have been feeding him the whole damn time they've been here.

August walked in disappointed.

"What happened?"

"She basically had no reason to run away. She just didn't like them. I wish I could take her in but they adopted her."

"I know babe. Are you gonna call them?"

"She won't tell me the number"

"Okay uh so she's stubborn"

"Yeah. She has a bad attitude and she's only 12 years old!"

"Damn"

"Don't let this ruin the party. Go have fun"

"Alright" I gave him a kiss and went back to the living room with Jonah.

A/N: Contact Info: SpookyNicole__ on Twitter and Instagram.
Spooky-Nicole on Tumblr.
SpookyNicole on Snapchat.
LaurenP1316 on kik.