She probably should have told her beforehand so she could be more prepared as her ramblings has now merged into a hybrid of British and Indian with a hint of Russian...or was it German...she couldn't really tell. All she knew was that it was definitely not Australian.

She should really put the poor woman out of her misery but this was far too amusing and she was curious to see which accent Lauren was going to do next. And next was a Jamaican accent.

"Camila are you even listening to me?" Lauren asked in her normal voice.

Camila could only nod because she really didn't want to laugh and make Lauren feel bad.

"Can I stop now because I really don't like talking during sex...I get distracted and then I lose the mood t-"

"Then stop talking." Camila interrupted.

"But you said th-"

"Shhh." Camila butted in and then captured her wife's lips with her own and rolling them over so she was now straddling Lauren's hips.

But before they could do anything else a loud knocking sound came from the front door. They knew that knock anywhere and knew it wouldn't go away until someone answered the door. Dinah was just annoying like that. Sighing, both women quickly got dressed and headed down stairs. Camila opened the door and Dinah barged in, she was about to say something but she had to do a double take when she saw Lauren.

"Geez Lauren don't get too excited to see me. I know I'm fucking hot as hell but please your wife is standing right there." Dinah smirked.

"What?" Lauren asks totally confused.

Dinah quirks an eyebrow and looks down at Lauren's crotch. Lauren follows her gaze and yep our dear Lauren forgot to take something off. And now she just looks like a horny teenage boy with a boner. Lauren turned a bright red.

"Hey guys! Oh wow Lauren you seem Excited." Normani giggled as she walked into the house.

Lauren closed her eyes and wished she was not standing there in front of her friend's wearing a strap-on under her jeans. Well it could be worse. At least her children weren't there.

"Err Mom?" Toby said with an amused yet confused look on his face as he came through the front door.

Feeling completely horrified Lauren tried to maintain her dignity.

"If you'll all...just excuse me...I...hear my phone ringing in the other room so...I will...go...answer it." Lauren replied then bolted up the stairs.

Dinah and Normani just laughed at their friend. Camila could die once again from second hand embarrassment and Toby was just a little disturbed by it all.

"This a bad time?" Dinah asked with a smirk.

~~~ Soccer Practice ~~~

Grace was finishing off her warm up routines with her team while Rosie sat in the bleachers and watched. She had just finished with her Cheerleading practice not that she could do much with a broken wrist and decided to wander over to the soccer field to watch her girlfriend. Rosie noticed that she wasn't the only one out there and so she got up and walked down the steps and sat next to the other person.

"Hey." Rosie greeted her.

"Hey."

"Should I be worried that you're out here?" Rosie asked.

Hannah just chuckled.

"No…I actually like soccer now after watching Gracie play."

"She's a great player, she'll probably get a full scholarship to any college she wants." Rosie replied.