Trust me I have delt with all of them well being drunk or hungover. It's not always a pretty sight.

"No hyung I don't deserve him i... I chased him away and now he's all alone or OR even worse with him.'' The pale boy in front of me said.

" Come here let's leave this room I'll clean up this mess later. " I said as I lead the tipsy rapper into our shared room.

I grabbed some Tylenol and water and walked back to the pale rapper lying on my bed singing the chorus of 'I need u' . I roll my eyes and smaked his head.

"Yoongi-ah sit up we need to talk, here drink some water." He snatched the water out of my hands and glared at me .

"What is it Yoongi?" I asked unamused

"I'm mad that you were right... He's not my Jungkookie because if he was I wouldn't have chased him away. I don't deserve him you can have him. I quit! '' he says before gulping down the water.

I let out a small chuckle at his words.

" Okay listen even though I would be fine with taking him right now from you and the four other horny fucks their is no Him to take right now and I want you to know It's not your fault. " he looked up and gives a weak smile to me before I continue.

"Well mostly." His face drops .

" He's extremely fragile right now and you said some pretty dumb shit but that's just you. You say dumb shit that you don't mean because your a hot headed shortie. But Jungkook and all of us love you because thats you the hotheaded softie who cares so much but barely shows it. It's okay you didn't mean it and Jungkook will forgive you he's just, like I said a little fragile right now. " I say well pouring 3 pills out of the bottle and handing it to Yoongi to prepare him for the head ache he will have later.

"Hyung thank you I'm sorry for getting mad earlier and not talking formal I didn't mean it." He says gulping the pills .

"It's okay I said some pretty dumb shit as well I didn't mean it. I know you didn't mean anything you said tonight as well." I say patting his head.

"Do you think Jungkook is okay?" Yoongi says and I don't know how to reply .

I give a soft smile before standing up going to his closest and grabing a pair of pajama pants and shirt and throwing them at his face.

"I hope so just know what ever happens it's not your fault. Now get dressed and sleep."

I walk out and head to the living room and spot my Next damsel in distress.

Hobi.

"Where's the sunshine boy I need the most right now ? Why looking so blue?" This is gonna be a long night of comforting. I wish I had some one here to comfort usually kook would but now he's gone.

No .

No bad thoughts I need to be here for everyone. Even if no one is here for me.

Jungkooks pov

It hurts everything hurts .

I slowly open my eyes. My vision is blurry I have to blink a few times to see my surroundings.

Damn my head hurts. I got to reach for my pounding head ache but the rope around my wrist stop me from doing so.

I'm in a room . A normal looking bedroom. It's small and bland, Theirs a bed with white sheets and covers next a old looking wardrobe and a small brown rug.

That's all that's in the old small dirty room I'm in, besides the chair I'm currently tied be of course.

Wait.