Tired

Yoongi's P.O.V.:

Our eyes scanned each other's features, but none of us made a move as we sat at the kitchen table. Every mouth was close and the tension continued to grow among us. It was obvious she was still upset about yesterday, but we both didn't know she could be this cruel-hearted.

I looked down at the mouth-watering delicacy that laid next to her on the table. Even the fox looked at her in disbelief, and we all knew we had screwed up bad. It was in this moment I realized, that there was so much more than meaningless fights, and one event could bring us down the drain.

We had woken up and came down because of our appetite, but what we didn't know was the horrible punishment we walked into.

It was one of the most beautiful things I've seen, the eighth wonder of the world. Swirls of ice cream balls, soft spongy whip cream covered in sprinkles, Chocolate stripes and patterns covering the surface, including fruits that stood up cut neatly placed around. Last but definitely not least, gummies large and small made their home among the sweet treat; all in one huge bowl.

The gummy sundae was out of our reach.

If I thought she was evil looking when she scolded us at the store, the smug expression on her face would forever haunt me until I die.

She stabbed the sundae with a spoon, startling us as we watched in shock how she scooped it out, bringing it ever so closely to her mouth. We gasped once she plopped it in her mouth, savoring it so well and chewing on the delicious goods.

"You monster.."

"And I thought Faeles were wicked, but this..this is beyond madness!" The fox looked at her in horror.

"This is what you two get for yesterday. I would have given this to the both of you, if you'd behaved well."

"But we've earned our reward!" He sound betrayed.

"A reward you lost privilege to ever since you dumb-heads decided to trash the store! Now. I'm going to eat all of this by myself self and none of you will get a single lick of it."

It would had hurt less if we walked out of there, but it was as though our feet were stuck to the ground, our hearts heavy, and our eyes glued to the treat as bit by bit it went inside her.

The fox and I looked at each other, both anger and pain within us. There was a moment of silence, then our thoughts clicked. A smug smile appears on his and mine, we then look at her. She must have caught on when she raised a brow at us.

In one swift move I jumped towards her and she caught me, leaning back as I landed on her chest. The fox quickly transformed into his human form and grabbed the bowl while she tried to balance herself on the chair. He ran off with the bowl and I jumped off her, following right behind him. We rushed up stairs as we heard her footsteps approaching closer and locked ourselves in the room.

"Hoseok and Yoongi! You better open this door this instant!"

"Never!"

He set it on the floor and we quickly ate it, savoring the flavors it held. We were like savage beast devouring our prey while she kept banging on the door.

We would agonize in pain as the coldness reached our brains, but it was too good to stop. Cheeks and lips covered in cream, and an empty bowl was all she found when she managed to open the door.

"Why you little snakes!"

She grabbed a pillow and hit us with it. Then this mutt grabbed me and used me to block the attacks.