Lesson #1 Pt2

Yoongi's P.O.V.:

"Yoongi! Yoongi where are you?!" We heard Y/N call not too far.

"Okay Yoongs. This is your chance."

She walked up at the end of the aisle and saw us.

"There you are. Oh, hey Jungkook. Sorry about earlier."

"No problem. So," he waggled his eyebrows, "aren't you going to present us?" Jungkook looked at the redhead behind her.

"Ah. He's a friend of mine."

"You don't say! Well, nice to meet you!" he walked up to him and hugged him tightly, patting his back.

The fox raised an eyebrow at him, not really sure what to do with the guy holding him.

"Greetings, I'm Hoseok, a vuples from the realm of the light."

Both Y/N and I face-palmed ourselves, we totally forgot to warn him about telling the truth.

"Well, I'm Jeon Jungkook, a human from earth." he laughed not knowing he was actually serious, "This guy reminds me of Jin Hyung. He's a funny one." He said as he let go to be at my side.

"Y-Yeah, Hoseok has a good sense of humor." Y/N rubbed the back of her neck.

"I do?" he asked and she nudged at him.

"Of course you do!"

Jungkook quickly whispered in my ear, "This guy's good."

"Anyways, do you need help with something Kook?"

"Me? Ah, no, no. I'm just looking around."

"'Kay. Hey Yoongi, can you do me a favor and watch Hoseok for me. I need to get back to work."

"Actu-"

Jungkook all of sudden got in between us and put his arm around the redhead.

"Hey, I have a better idea! What if Hobi here and I hang out for a bit?"

"Hobi?" The fox looked at him in a questioning matter.

"Yeah. It'll get us a chance to get to know each other better. You know how they say, the more friends the better. We can be good pals."

"What could I possibly gain by that?"

"This silly goof. Don't mind us, we'll be over there." He patted his back playfully which clearly bugged him. "I'll even buy you a treat, how bout it?"

"A treat? You mean gummies?"

"If you want gummies, I'll buy you a whole stack. Let's go."

"Are you okay with that Hoseok?" Y/N noticed him being uncomfortable.

"He doesn't seem as annoying as the furball, so I'll accept his offering."

"Alright then. Don't say anything stupid. I know how much you like to joke around.." She warned him with her eyes.

"What?" He didn't catch on.

"Let's go then!" Jungkook pulled him away, quickly winking at me before leaving us alone in the aisle.

"So, are you just gonna stand there? Why don't you go with them?"

I sucked up all my courage and threw away all my pride. In a swift move, I wrapped my arms around her arm, looking up at her with the cutest goo goo eyes I could muster.

"I want to be with you." My voice was soft, trying to sound as childish as I could.

"Uh, sure?..You can let go now."