Opressed

Yoongi slowly breaks the hug, not sparing a glance at him.

"It be better if you did. I'm not the same Yoongi you used to know.. I'll pretend as if none of this happened. Hopefully we don't see each other again, for our own good.. Goodbye Jin." he said as he walked away.

Jin stood there with a indescribable pain in his eyes, tears streaming down his cheeks as he looked down. Only to look up at what hurt him the most after all these years, watching Yoongi leave once more.

 "Yoongi.. Yoongi!" I yelled in disbelief.

He ignored me and kept walking, until I heard the familiar bell sound of the door. I forced myself and ran after him. I made it outside and saw his back facing me as he got further.

"Yoongi! Yoongi wait up!"

Once I caught up, I held onto his arm making him come to a stop. He didn't face me. Though from his side profile, I could tell he was restraining himself.

"I don't want to talk..Go back to work." he said as he took my hand off of his arm and continued walking.

"But Yoon-." I cut myself off, but whispered to myself. "..What have I done?"

I rushed inside and looked for him. Lucy was talking to him as she touched his bruised face.

"..It might get swollen a bit afterwards. Who would've thought he carried a heavy fist. " Lucy said still inspecting him.

"Jin I'm so sorry, I didn't think-"

He raised his hand to stop me and nodded.

"It's fine Y/N-"

"No it's not! He shouldn't have hurt you! You didn't deserve this!..It's my fault.." I put my hand over my mouth as tears were threatening to come out. "..I'm so sorry Jin..please forgive me."

He put his arms around me, embracing me with his warmth.

"Don't worry Y/N. You didn't mean any harm..Besides, I'm used to it. I think I should leave now."

"But Jin??"

"Take care of him for me please..See ya around." He let go and smiled at me before he walked out. It must have taken a lot to give me that smile, because I knew he was in pain.

The bells rang once more as I stood there not knowing what to do.

"..I'm sorry.."

On my way home, guilt inhabited my mind.

Why did this happen? I wish I could make it up for Jin, but knowing me, I might just mess things up again. Yoongi..Why Yoongi?! Why did you treat Jin that way? I stopped and yelled in frustration.

Slowly, I opened the door and looked around hoping to see him. He was nowhere in sight, so I rushed to my room wishing to see his fluffy cat ears. My body felt relieved when I saw him laying on my bed. His eyes were closed, his front facing the ceiling. I restrained myself from crying right there, but I couldn't help rushing to his side. His body bounced a bit on the cushion as I quickly got on the bed. Hesitant, I hovered over him, staring at his face.

"Yoongi?..Are you awake?"

"..I am now.." his eyes were still closed.

"Yoongi, look at me..please.."

He slowly opened them and stared into mine.

"..Why?..Why Yoongi?"

He lifted his hand and caressed my cheek. "..Forget it.."

"But Yoongi!-" He grabbed me and flipped us over. His forehead leaned against mine, eyes closed again.

"Please Y/N..just go to sleep."

Suddenly I felt a drop on my nose, sliding down to my cheek, then another. My body sensed his shaking a bit, by instinct I raised my hand to his chest over his heart. It was beating fast.

"I can't sleep if you're not okay.. Yoongi what's wrong?"

"..It's my business, stay out of it." He got off me and walked towards the door.

"What's gotten into you?!"

He stopped, but didn't look back. "..I ask myself the same thing.." and walked out once more.

Morning came and I was still in bed. Not used to sleeping alone anymore, my fingers played with the simple design of the sheets. I would contemplate his side, it was cold, not warm like mine. I got up and head towards the bathroom. Staring at the mirror, I noticed my red eyes, puffy and drowsy looking. I washed my face, but I left my hands over it, regretting.

Jin's broken expression when he watched him leave for who knows how many times..Yoongi's coldness and hidden pain..I had no right to get in his life, but I couldn't help it. I wanted to help. I wanted to see him happy, to make him smile..

Yoongi's P.O.V.:

It was dark, not a sign of it. Usually it would come and get on my nerves, but it didn't.

"Show yourself! Huh! Is that what you wanted?!"

It was silent, but then his voice echoed.

"It's a shame really. I didn't know that someone cared so much for you after so long."

"You! I wish I can get my hands on you!-"

"-So you can beat me like your friend? You know, it's unfortunate, how everyone that surrounds you suffers because of you. Have you noticed that?. While you were unconscious, I got to know your friend more. All this time claiming you're the victim yet you hurt those that are closest to you. It is a real shame."

"I never wanted to hurt him! You're the one messing with my head!"

"Don't blame me for your mistakes! You were the one that gave in to your emotions. Besides I warned you, didn't I? I said I would make things harder for you, but you also have control over your own actions, so take responsibility! That's what you wanted, wasn't it?! To forget about everything! To forget about your past! To move on!"

"But not like this!..I never wanted to hurt him..I don't want to hurt her.."

It then came from the darkness and walked slowly up to me as dark smoke surrounded us.

"But you did..Don't you recall her cries last night? They still echo in your mind, don't they? All she wanted to do was for the two of you to see each other again. Who's the real oppressor here?"

"..N-No..I'm not..Am I?.."

"It's your fault Yoongi. You're the only one to blame."

"No..no! It's not all my fault!.."

Suddenly shivers raced through my body as I heard voices rushing over me.

"It's your fault!"

"Why Yoongi?!"

"What's gotten into you?!"

"You already caused me a lot of pain!..Why did you change?! Why did you leave all of a sudden?!"

I put my hands over my ears trying to block it out.

"Shut up...shut up..Shut up! Leave me alone!"

"If you want to be alone then why did you choose to stay?" it said as it curled behind me. "Just give in already Yoongi, it's pointless to go on like this.."

"..Wake up...Wake up! Wake up!" I yelled at myself

The swirls of darkness backed off and it turned from me and walked off.

"This won't change anything Yoongi...You'll just make things worse."

I finally opened my eyes as I stared into the white wall. My breathing was a bit heavy, but of relief. I buried my face in the bed sheets, not wanting to move.

"Just how much more do I have to wait...to finally move on?.."...