Lonely

He was staring so tenderly at me, my heart started to beat faster. He then got closer to my ear.

"Come, let's enjoy our ice creams together." he said and smiled at me.

"O-Okay."

He held onto my hand and sat me down in front of him. It was quiet, but there was something going on in me that felt happy.

Yoongi's P.O.V.:

I was looking at her as she shyly ate her ice cream, but from the corner of my eye I saw a familiar figure walking towards the store. It was Jungkook. I was about done with this guy and his smooth tricks to get Y/N. I then looked at her.

"Hey, you have ice cream on your lip." I lied

"Huh?? Oh, I'll-"

"Let me help you with that." I said and pressed my lips onto hers.

She was caught off guard, but didn't fight it. I then looked at him as I kissed her and saw the displeasure in his expression. He stopped for a moment and walked away. I then broke off the kiss.

"..Y-Yoongi..wh-"

"Your welcome. Well I won't stop you from working anymore. Don't mind me."

"You jerk! Who do you think you are to kiss me like that?!...I-I wasn't ready.." she said blushing while looking down at her feet.

I smiled at her cuteness as she kept on complaining at me.

The walk back home was silent and she would glance at me, but once our eyes met she would look away. I was wondering what was going on in that head of hers. We were near the house but I noticed someone was watching us.

"I'm going to walk for a bit. Go ahead." I said about to leave, but she grabbed my arm.

"..Yoongi.."

"What?"

"..Will you be sleeping with me tonight?"

"Do you want me to sleep with you?"

"..Um..not necessarily..well- it's just that..I-"

"I want to sleep with you.." I said bluntly and she looked surprised.

"I mean, if you want your privacy I understand, it's just that-"

"It's what?" I said as I approached her.

"I-I've gotten used to you being with me,..I felt lonely without you." she said shyly.

I was dying to hold her in my arms.

"Why are you so shy?"

"I'm not shy!"

I cupped her face and held her close to me. "Again with the yelling..you don't learn do you?"

"That's just how I am, you got a problem with that?!"

"..Sometimes."

"Yah! I'm going to sleep, see ya." she said mad as she walked inside.

I went straight up to the car that was parked not too far from the house. He got out and walked towards me.

"What do you want Jungkook?" I said in a stern tone.

"I thought I come by and clear some things up."

"And I thought I made it clear to you before."

"Chill. I didn't come to pick up a fight, I came to talk."

"Is that so."

"You know, I'm not an idiot. I know Y/N and you are more than just roommates, but what I can't understand is why you're holding back."

"What do you mean?"

"Are you playing her? Seems like it. Well, who am I to say. I was, but I saw she was different from the other chicks I've been with."

"I'm not playing her like you were, so get to the point."

"I was thinking. If she was with you, why did she go along with our kiss the other day?"

"We all have our bad moments."

"It's because she felt lonely. I don't see why you're waiting so long to tell her up front."

"Even if she feels lonely, that's my business not yours. You don't have to care for her."

"Why? Because she has you? Give me a good reason why I should leave her in your care?"

He was getting on my nerves, but his last words caught me off guard. "...I don't need to give you an explanation, but if it means you'll leave her alone, fine..While you can get all the chicks' love and attention, Y/N she's... she's all I got.."

"..I see..Anyways, I thought I'd come by and end things on a better terms. I know she's off my reach because of you, but you better do it soon, before you lose your chance."

"You don't need to tell me.."

'Well, good luck." he said and walked over to his car. "Oh, and by the way, don't let this one go. She's a keeper." he said and got inside and drove off.

As I walked to the house and upstairs, I couldn't help think of what he said. She felt lonely? Then I remembered our conversation before she came inside. "..I felt lonely without you." A smile grew on my face at the thought of her. I walked in the room and saw her laying down on her side. I walked up to her and sat down on the bed.

Your P.O.V.:

"..Y/N...Y/N..are you mad at me?..Y/N.."

I ignored him, pretending I was asleep, but he kept at it..

"Y/N..Y/N.."

I then grabbed his arm pulling him towards me and brought him to a cuddle.

"Be quiet, you talk too much." I said and continued to rest.

"Uh?? When did we change roles?" he said surprised

"Just sleep with me Yoongi.." I said softly and caressed his soft hair.

I felt him as he submitted to my request and felt his soft breathing on my neck. I couldn't help smile as I held him in my arms. I was tired and so was he, we both went to sleep quick.

It was the next day and I went to prepare something for breakfast before I left to college. I got my stuff and was about to head out when I saw him next to the door. I smiled at him and carried him with me.

Class was over and I stretched my hands in relief.

"Man that was long. Thanks Yoongi, if it weren't for you it would have taken longer to finish my exam. Because of that, I want to take you out for a treat. Where do you want to go?"

"..Can we go where we went last time?"

"Oh, that burger place? Sure, let me just-"

My phone rang and I looked at the caller ID. Mom?

"What is it?" he asked

"It's my mother. Hold up a sec." I said and responded. "Hello?"

"Y/N, hey sweetie. How are you?"

"I'm doing fine. Is everything alright?"

"..Yeah, everything's fine." but her tonality was down

"How's Dad?"

"..Working like always. Um, Y/N, how are your classes going?" Her voice was shaky now

"Mom, what's wrong? I know there's something you're not telling me."

"...I just wanted to make sure you were okay.."

"I'm fine. If you need to talk don't hesitate, I'll be here."

"Thank you sweetie, I'll keep that in mind."

She hung up and Yoongi was looking at me, but turned away.

"...Is everything alright?" he said in a serious tone

"Yeah- it will be. I'll call her later to make sure. It's been awhile. She probably feels lonely. Well enough of that, let's get a move on." I said cheerfully, but his expression looked.. upset?...