Drawn

Yoongi's P.O.V.:

I woke up once I started feeling the nuisance again. I tried ignoring it, but it kept growing and growing to the point where I just couldn't sleep. I got up and saw that she wasn't in the room.

"Hey you!" I called out but no response.

I just then realized, that I never knew her name. I just called her kitty.

"Kitty!..Kitty where are you?!" I said and jumped off the bed and went down stairs.

She was nowhere in sight. I walked to the kitchen when I saw a plate of food. It then came to me that she left, but where to? I looked out the window and saw that it was getting late. My head kept pulsing and I just couldn't handle it anymore. I went to her room and checked her closet. Just then the sun was beginning to set and I began to transform. I felt a bit more relieved since my body was bigger. I looked around and caught sight of one of her jackets. It was big enough and it had a hoodie. I put it on and walked outside and let my seal draw me to her.

Your P.O.V.:

I was organizing some stuff in the aisles and all of a sudden I was called up on the microphone.

Y/N, could you please check out aisle twelve. Strange behavior has been reported. Thank you.

"The heck?? Strange behavior?" I said and head over there.

It was the arts and craft aisle. I checked it out but nothing, no one was there. I walked all the way through and came to the end where it led to the toy area. I then turned around and noticed some things out of place. I picked it up and put it back, it was yarn. I then looked around, maybe they left after they heard the announcements?

"So your name's Y/N." I voice startled me from behind.

I was confused since there was no one there, but the cage for the balls on sale.

"Who's there?"

"It's me Yoongi." he said and his face popped out of the ball pit.

"The hell you doing here??"

"What does it look like to you?"

"Why are you in there??"

"Well, I came in here looking for you, then I saw the yarn over there and started-.." he paused as he knew I was going to tease him for playing with the yarn.

"You were playing with the yarn and someone saw you, am I right?"

He looked down in embarrassment and nodded, he was so cute.

"Ahh, Yoongi. Why were you looking for me?"

"The seal"

"Oh, I see. Well come on out of there."

"Okay." he said and climbed over, but just as he was about to do so he didn't give me enough time to move out the way.

"Yoongi wait-"

He fell on top of me.

"Ouch, you could have given me a heads up." I said

"Not my fault you react slow. Besides, I think I like this position." he said smirking

"Yah! Don't say things like that!" I said

"Man you're so loud." he was about to get off of me when all of a sudden my co worker showed up behind him with a duster.

"Get off of her!" she said and smacked him with it.

"Ouch! Hey stop it!" he said blocking her blows with his arm.

"Lucy stop! Stop! It's okay!"

"Huh?? It's okay??"

"It's okay, he's with me."

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. Are you okay?"

"I think so." Yoongi said rubbing his arm.

"So what you guys up to then?"

"Nothing, he just came to check up on me, but got side tracked, isn't that right Yoongi?"

"Huh? Yeah sure."

"Oh, I'm Lucy by the way."

"He's Yoongi. Yoongi, Lucy and I'm Y/N. Okay, now that everything is settled here, we need to get back to work and you need to go back home."

"But I just got here."Yoongi said whining a little

"I don't care, I thought you didn't like walking in the streets at night."

"I should ask you the same, don't you think you get out of work too late to be walking by yourself?"

"I'm fine no need to worry about me."

"He has a point Y/N, I've been warning you about it for a while now. You should at least take a taxi." Lucy said

"But it's not even that far."

"If you want I can walk you back home" he said

"That's super nice of you!" Lucy said so cheerfully.

She was around the same age as me and also attended the same college but had a different major and took different classes than I did. She was nice and all, but we never established any official friendship between us, just good co workers.

"You think so, then maybe I should be a little more rude don't you think.. Y/N?" he said as he gave me a small smirk.

"Um, I have no clue what you're talking about. Hurry up and go home. You're distracting us from work."

"At least let me to wait for you. I don't feel so good when you're not close to me."

"Aw, that's so romantic." Lucy said catching both Yoongi and me off guard.

"Huh??" we both reacted.

"Are you guys dating or something?'

"Ah?! No, we're not-um, it's just that."

"Besides talking a lot, you stutter a lot too you know that?" he said not helping my case.

"Don't push it Yoongi!"

"She talks a lot?? Who would have ever known, she's so quiet and serious when she works." Lucy said

"Tell me about it. When she works on her college work, she's so silent and focused but when it comes to asking me questions she doesn't have a pause button."

"Yoongi! That's it, go home now!"

"But-"

"Yoong-"

"Please don't be mean with him. He just wants to be with you." she wasn't helping at all and I could see Yoongi was enjoying it...