Unexpected

"So you're planning to leave me here." Vulpes said not sounding pleased by the news.

"Just for awhile. I'll be back. For the meantime you can stay with Yoongi." I said as I cooked.

"I already told you I wish to keep an eye out for you."

"I know Vulpes, but you have to understand that it's my work, not some hangout. I don't want anyone asking all these questions about you and so on."

"Are you sure? Does this have to do something with Faeles?"

"No, it's just that it'll be hard to explain to them that I have a defender from who knows where-"

"The realm of light."

"Yeah, exactly. They won't be able to understand..Not even I understand much."

"Then how come you introduced Faeles to them?? Are you implying I'm not qualified like him to accompany you?"

I stopped what I was doing and turned to face him. His furry head was tilted to the side as he sat on the counter.

"Vulpes, it's not that. Yoongi..he's actually become friends with them. I just didn't take it that you would want to socialize with other humans."

"I don't. I only want to observe your 'friends' to see if they're no trouble. Especially if they're his too then I have enough reason to worry for your safety."

"Don't worry, I'm certain everyone's friendly and if you were to meet them, they would be with you. Maybe you'll get to meet them some other day. Okay?"

He looked away undignified, but I wasn't going to allow him to come with me no matter what. Yoongi at least had a background, but him, what was I going to say?

I was done making breakfast and called for Yoongi and soon he came down and joined us at the table.

"So Yoongi, I was thinking.." I said taking a pause looking at the both of them.

"Yeah?"

"Maybe you can stay with Vulpes so he can get used to it here? You know, so he can get accustomed to the human world.."

"You're asking me to spend time with him?"

"As if I would want to spend my time with a low life." Vulpes said

"Low life my behind! You think I want to spend my time with an arrogant creep?"

"Look who's speaking! A two face coward that can't get his life together!"

"Two face coward?? Do you want to start something fox?!"

"Give me a reason!" They growled at each other.

"Cut it out! I was hoping you two would have some class and put your differences aside. Guess not. I'm going to work today, and both of you will be staying here. If you choose not to get along, fine, but try not to kill each other while I'm gone." I got up pissed off and left them there.

Yoongi's P.O.V.:

"Look what you've done." he said

"Me? Everything was fine until you opened your pipe hole."

I looked down at the food and played with it as I thought what I was going to do with him. I couldn't have him here when Jungkook had planned to come over.

When time came near for Y/N to leave, he was being more clingy. It was rather annoying to see, but I had to come up with something. Then it came. He sat next to the door and watched her get her things.

"I'll be back, no worries." she rubbed his head and head towards the door, but stopped and looked at me. "Yoongi, you sure you two will be okay?"

"Most definitely. Go now, you don't want to be late."