New Deal

Yoongi's P.O.V.:

Slowly I opened my eyes at the sound of the birds and stared at her back. My head was pounding a bit as I tried recollecting memories from last night. It was then, at the corner of my eye, I noticed his figure against the wall. I looked at him and he just stood there staring at me, almost as if he kept watch over me for anything suspicious.

"You've finally woke up. We need to talk." he said in a stern tone.

He walked up to the bed, reaching over her towards me. I recoiled, but his hand had already grabbed me, picking me up by the scruff of my neck. He took us outside of the room and continued to go down stairs.

"Hey what's your problem! Unhand me you dirty fox!" I growled as I tried to claw him, missing every single time, still hanging by his hand. "Wait until I get my paws on you!"

It didn't seem he was going to hurt me, but his face was as serious and stern as ever. Finally when we came to the kitchen, he dropped me off on the table.

"What do you want?!" I said annoyed

"You said you needed to win her love in order to have your body back, correct?"

"..Yes?.." I said bemused

"How long have you been with her?"

"..About half a month. Why the question?"

He looked away, pondering then turned his attention to me again and sighed.

"By the looks of it, she sincerely cares for you, and has already gotten attached to you..Which made me question if you sincerely care for her?.."

I didn't say anything and just nodded, not really knowing where he was going with this. However I did care for her, but I couldn't help feel like a jerk for using her.

"So, tell me then. Do you love her?"

"Huh??..Why do you care?"

"I'm not the type to really care about these things..but I don't want her hurting, whether it be physically or emotionally." he said

"What if I do?- What if I do love her?" I said waiting for his reaction, but not even I was a hundred percent sure..

"If you do, then why do you hesitate?..Are you afraid?"

"I can admit I'm afraid of many things, but it's not up to me if she feels something for me. She could just be kind for all I know."

"Uncertainty, I see..Well, then why haven't you proved your feelings to her?"

"Proved? Are you saying to actually-?..."

"Listen, I made a bond with her to protect her from Faeles and you, if you were a threat that is..However, I have my doubts if you are one. I saw your affection towards her, I felt your bond with her..you don't seem like it...I was contemplating about it last night and had an idea."

"What idea?.." I said suspicious yet intrigued.

"To make a deal with you. You have till the end of the month until your pact with Faeles is sealed..So I'll let you do your thing for the reminder of the time. If you keep your body, Faeles will be cast out from your body and I can finish him off, but if you fail your pact, I'll destroy your body along with Faeles before the eclipse occurs. Then I would be able to keep my promise with her, and not hurt you because by then you should already be gone. How does that sound?"

"You're serious??"

"Oh, and another thing."

"What?"