Pay Back

We didn't stay that long with Lucy after her cat got jealous and tried to fight Yoongi. I got even more irritated when she was trying to get his attention with a ball of yarn, and so I went back home. I put him down and went straight to the room. Throwing myself on the bed, I covered my face with a pillow out of embarrassment. Moments later I felt him sit next to me.

"What's wrong with you now?"

"Nothing. I'm just tired."

"Tired of what? You weren't the one being attacked by a savage."

"Sorry about that. I didn't think her cat would get jealous."

"I didn't think you would get jealous."

I quickly looked at him. "I wasn't jealous!"

"You sure about that? You think I didn't see how you were staring at her when she touch my precious fur."

"Like heck I was! You were the one asking first if another guy was coming! You're so full of yourself you know that. Geesh, now I know not to take you next time. No matter how cute you look in that suit."

"Who says there would be another time."

"..What do you mean?"

"...Um, nothing in particular. It's just that I wouldn't want to wear something like that again, that's all."

I grabbed him by surprise and brought him closer to me. "But you look so adorable." I said snuggling with him.

"Y/N??"

I cuddled with him and rubbed his soft fur. Though he tried to resist me, I could tell he was enjoying it. I just wanted to take advantage of his form. Without thinking, I kissed his cheek for a moment. As soon as I realized what I did, I pulled away.

"Um..sorry about that. I kind of got carried away."

"..I-It's okay. I just wasn't expecting it."

"Well, I guess we can take that off you now. Um, do you mind?"

"No, go ahead." He said as he let me take it off.

" I guess I should get ready for work. I'll also be busy with an assignment, so if you need anything, just tell me." I said rubbing my head.

"Um, sure. I'll just take a nap then." he said looking away.

We both awkwardly went to do our own thing. I just felt as if my chest was about to burst.

I was about done with work and he hasn't popped by. I was concerned but kind of relieved he gave me my space. I tried my best not to think about him, but of course I failed.

"So Y/N, how's it going with you and Yoongi?"

"Can we please stop talking about him."

"What? Are you annoyed with him?"

"No- well not really, I just need a break from all of this."

"Hey, sorry about that. I'm just very excited for you. I mean, I wish I was the one Yoongi felt something for."

I stopped what I was doing and looked at her directly.

"Lucy."

"Yeah?"

"You like Yoongi a lot don't you?"

"..Um, it's that noticeable?"

"Yeah, but tell me. How come I can make sense of your feelings for him, but I can't make out his and mine?"

"What do you mean? Aren't you sure about him? You say you're always thinking about him, he's always following you and teasing you. I don't see what it is you two are waiting for. It's almost as if you're holding back. Are you afraid of finding out?"